• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SilverFog

SilverFog

Walking red flag
Mar 28, 2024
In my state, I gotta be 21 to by a gun from a public seller. Where can I go that's considered a private seller. I want to die instantly and, if I can help it, buy a gun legally so if I change my mind, I'll be ok. Only thing I'm scared of is I might hurt others with it, I have those thoughts a lot, but I'll probably off myself before that happens.

I'm 18 btw, so not quite old enough lol

Reactions: nbk4755 and world is unfair
W

world is unfair

Loser
Jun 9, 2024
In my state, I gotta be 21 to by a gun from a public seller. Where can I go that's considered a private seller. I want to die instantly and, if I can help it, buy a gun legally so if I change my mind, I'll be ok. Only thing I'm scared of is I might hurt others with it, I have those thoughts a lot, but I'll probably off myself before that happens.

U can use tor browser to find a website called the hiddenwiki.org. everything u want is there

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024

A not entirely legal but unlikely to get you in trouble way would be getting one from a friend or relative. Key here would be asking to borrow a piece with a reasonable excuse, which might be difficult. On the plus side it's (hopefully) free.

There is the issue of said friend/relative feeling guilty afterwards, but that's up to you.

If you don't have a friend/relative like that that you'd have to go with one of the other suggestions

W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
If you have frequent homicidal ideation about using a firearm, then please do not ever have a firearm in your possession. Please choose a method that you cannot use to harm others.

Reactions: nbk4755
lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
U can use tor browser to find a website called the hiddenwiki.org. everything u want is there
A lot of the sites on there are fake and will just take your money don't use the hidden wiki
A not entirely legal but unlikely to get you in trouble way would be getting one from a friend or relative. Key here would be asking to borrow a piece with a reasonable excuse, which might be difficult. On the plus side it's (hopefully) free.

There is the issue of said friend/relative feeling guilty afterwards, but that's up to you.

If you don't have a friend/relative like that that you'd have to go with one of the other suggestions
I sadly and highly also would not recommend this either. your friend or family member can now also get into trouble if you use their gun to ctb. Also if you break into a safe and ctb using that said gun the owner of the gun can get into trouble for not making sure the gun was actually locked tight and so they would be charged with reckless something… I broke into a safe before and was going to do this but this year at least in FL they are cracking down on this kinda stuff which is fucking stupid.
This is a good option most venders at gun shows will sell you the gun upright without doing checks and all

Last edited: