• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The_Flying_Fox

The_Flying_Fox

Jan 9, 2022
I know there's a video here on this site (probably in this forum) with a videoclip from the PPH where it is shown how to take a sample of liquid N from the bottle for testing. But I can't find it anymore. Can somebody please tell me where to find it? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

• Hugs
Reactions: anthos pal and Dead Meat
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm not sure where it is listed but most use needle and syringe

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and The_Flying_Fox
The_Flying_Fox

The_Flying_Fox

Jan 9, 2022
I'm not sure where it is listed but most use needle and syringe
When I took my sample, I first injected some air into the bottle. Because according to another, more general video about taking samples, on YouTube, that's what you're supposed to do. But now I'm worried that I contaminated my N with the air that I injected.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I am not sure on that. Maybe wait a little bit and do another sample without air to see if it still works the same.

Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
When I took my sample, I first injected some air into the bottle. Because according to another, more general video about taking samples, on YouTube, that's what you're supposed to do. But now I'm worried that I contaminated my N with the air that I injected.
Yea I saw that as well, I think it is because of the air vacuum that is created or something which makes it hard to draw the liquid into the syringe because it just wants to pump back into the bottle. Though I think you probably did expose your N unfortunately by doing that, but if its just a tiny bit of air it might be alright but I honestly have no clue.

I was actually going to comment don't mess with it because if its from D then it is most likely legit and its not worth risking contamination, but then I read the rest of the thread. You can always try to cop another just in case once D is back

Reactions: The_Flying_Fox