• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mulder-x

Jul 23, 2021
Does anyone know where to find SN in Canada? PM me please if you know. Thanks.

Reactions: anerirkateti and transientflesh127
S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
Can't pm you but pm me, just got mine today in the U.S from Canada

Reactions: transientflesh127
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
FYI: You need at least 6 or so postings to be granted PM privileges. Best, G

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
You only need 3 more...LOL

Reactions: Mulder-x
VioletMalibu

VioletMalibu

Aug 29, 2021
I'm really interested in knowing this too.

Reactions: transientflesh127 and sadpinky
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Would also like to know.

A

Arsenal14

Aug 11, 2021
Please PM I would love to know about this as well!

GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
Can't pm you but pm me, just got mine today in the U.S from Canada
Are you still helping people with this? Because if so I would like to PM you later once I have reached the 6 post threshold. I have been looking for quite some time now and due to life circumstances I need to get this show on the road :, )

J

Journeyman

Jun 24, 2022
About to order some SN from IC myself. Can anyone from the UK tell me if they have ordered and recieved from IC. Just worried about customs. Just that I tried to ctb 2 years ago unsuccessfully and was locked up for a month. Do they have access to your name and address if you tried previously as I don't want to end up back there. Plus, if you don't take antiemetics do you normally fail to ctb. Also, how long does it take to get here from IC. Thanks

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
About to order some SN from IC myself. Can anyone from the UK tell me if they have ordered and recieved from IC. Just worried about customs. Just that I tried to ctb 2 years ago unsuccessfully and was locked up for a month. Do they have access to your name and address if you tried previously as I don't want to end up back there. Plus, if you don't take antiemetics do you normally fail to ctb. Also, how long does it take to get here from IC. Thanks
Plenty of people received and used SN from IC successfully in the UK.

while your medical record shows that you were hospitalized in the past, you don't have a criminal record or such thing. So, unless someone you live with reports you ordering something that could be used to CTB, nobody will come and cart you away for ordering SN.

Antiemetics are recommended, but SN absolutely "works" without. Having a backup glass prepared is important, in case you throw up most of the first.

Spend some time in the forum, look for experience reports and "Stan's guide". Lots of useful information and answers to your questions.

J

Journeyman

Jun 24, 2022
Thanks, Trouble is I have got a criminal record.