• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
Kind of just trying to be mindful of others.

Just trying to think of the best place to off myself.

Part of me is almost tempted to somehow make it so I end up in a body of water so I'm just missing rather than confirmed dead but I know bodies are still found even submerged and they can look terrible afterwards

I keep thinking a hotel room but I sort of feel for anyone working there.

I've also considered the woods. May be found. May not be if they're big enough.

I guess I just don't want to upset anyone.

I was half in the mind to make it look like I went hiking, got lost, and died of exposure. Which could be very believable cus I suffer from seizures so if I did collapse in the middle of nowhere and alone what could anyone do?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Johnjohn1, _Minsk, checkedout and 4 others
DeLarge

DeLarge

Oct 29, 2021
if you do, choose the most beautiful place for this. i dont have any ideia bc im from Brazil, but hope you found peace!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, patheticpartner, Josuyo and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I too wish for my body to submerge deep in the water and stay there

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: veniceofdetroit, Rational man, patheticpartner and 2 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I too wish for my body to submerge deep in the water and stay there
I feel dumb for saying It because you are my friend and I do not wish to hurt you, but you would have to tie yourself with something heave, bodies usually go up from the gasses. Also pleas do not drown yourself it is terrible way to go <3
You deserve peaceful death (that sounds malevolent, i didn't mean to make it sounds like it)

• Hugs
Reactions: cambrai33, patheticpartner and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I feel dumb for saying It because you are my friend and I do not wish to hurt you, but you would have to tie yourself with something heave, bodies usually go up from the gasses. Also pleas do not drown yourself it is terrible way to go <3
You deserve peaceful death (that sounds malevolent, i didn't mean to make it sounds like it)
Its just a fantasy. Afterall my method is N and i will have to do it in a hotel and have traditional burial.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Josuyo and fox_wannabe
Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
Its just a fantasy. Afterall my method is N and i will have to do it in a hotel and have traditional burial.
I hope I can find a safe supplier of N honestly

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i would love to die outside but the way things are going, its probably going to be in some mental hospital

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Beeper, patheticpartner and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My favourite spot for ctb is in an isolated forest far away from people. I want my last moments to be in nature. I think the best place is somewhere where it is unlikely you would be disturbed.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Journeytoletgo, Beeper and 3 others
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I'd like to sit near beach listening to sea lapping on shore watching the stars while I drink my N. The reality is when it lands hopefully tmw by end of week I'll have CTB lying in the bed I've been stick in 10 months in absolute agony under parents roof. At best I'll stare at the sea one last time while I take my AEs.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner and Josuyo
C

checkedout

Nov 6, 2021
Kind of just trying to be mindful of others.

Just trying to think of the best place to off myself.

Part of me is almost tempted to somehow make it so I end up in a body of water so I'm just missing rather than confirmed dead but I know bodies are still found even submerged and they can look terrible afterwards

I keep thinking a hotel room but I sort of feel for anyone working there.

I've also considered the woods. May be found. May not be if they're big enough.

I guess I just don't want to upset anyone.

I was half in the mind to make it look like I went hiking, got lost, and died of exposure. Which could be very believable cus I suffer from seizures so if I did collapse in the middle of nowhere and alone what could anyone do?
I read about people going to a hotel to ctb, and then putting a note on the door to not enter and instead call the police. I was thinking of doing that, because I too don't want to upset anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Josuyo, patheticpartner and Beeper
H

Hangman

Nov 4, 2021
In the woods. Then my relatives can spread my ashes into the ocean.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: veniceofdetroit, patheticpartner and Beeper
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Also trying to decide on the location but it's so tricky because I live in a densely populated city. Trying to think of a suitable location has been challenging - I've even gone as far as considering the toilet cubicle of a local hospital so I won't traumatise individuals who work outside of the medical setting. Am trying to decide between that, a quiet park (but it's so not pragmatic due to lack of privacy) and a hotel room (but I'm feeling bad for the hotel staff). I don't want to hang on anymore, not when most days or moments are filled with both physical aches that's gonna get worse and the mental agony of feeling rejected and unwanted due to BPD.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner