• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Just search online for nitrite aquarium testing kits, they're very easy to find online and also very cheap (got mine for around £4). There's a few guides on here on how to test your SN with one of these kits, like this one.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood and checkouttime
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Just search online for nitrite aquarium testing kits, they're very easy to find online and also very cheap (got mine for around £4). There's a few guides on here on how to test your SN with one of these kits, like this one.
Thank you for the response! Could you pm the link for the test you bought please?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm almost postive the one on Exit International is for N, not SN.

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
https://www.jbl.de/nl/producten/detail/4490/jbl-easytest-6in1
İ tested my SN with this kit and result is my SN not pure
After that i tested same SN with this kit
https://www.malawiizmir.com/PRODAC-NO2-Nitrit-Testi,PR-24857.html
And result is my SN is pure
Different test kit can give different results
I have some doubts on SN aquarium tests. And so, I get feared of getting an wrong test. They are made to test nitrite, right? Not to sodium nitrite in specific. This difference, it doesn't matter?
Any nitrite (NO2) aquarium tests will suit for sn?

I have this doubt because I asked a local vendor if that test would suit to sn (yeah I know maybe stupid, but not really), and the answer was no, it doesn't suit.
Thanks if someone knows it!

I

Icybadger

Sep 4, 2020
I have some doubts on SN aquarium tests. And so, I get feared of getting an wrong test. They are made to test nitrite, right? Not to sodium nitrite in specific. This difference, it doesn't matter?
Any nitrite (NO2) aquarium tests will suit for sn?

I have this doubt because I asked a local vendor if that test would suit to sn (yeah I know maybe stupid, but not really), and the answer was no, it doesn't suit.
Thanks if someone knows it!
Sodium nitrite is an organic compound with the sodium being a spectator ion. It is ionically bonded to the nitrite unlike the nitrogen and oxygen that are covalently bonded

• Love
Reactions: thethatsitboy