• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

President_Drist

Mar 25, 2020
Hello, dear SS Forum,

I live in Germany and want to ctb via SN, i tryed to find it to buy ,but german Chemie Websites don't sell to privat persons and on Ebay and Amazon there is only Salts with SN. I don't want to order from other countries because there is too long time for me to wait. Maybe someone knows where to order SN in Germany OR some proofly fast delivery from other (EU) countries? You can PM me :)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
It'd be pretty hard to do this in a hurry internationally, especially due to the new shipping restrictions from the virus. if Germany has implemented them. Someone else may be able to source ya. Good luck!

Reactions: President_Drist and Absurdity
P

President_Drist

Mar 25, 2020
It'd be pretty hard to do this in a hurry internationally, especially due to the new shipping restrictions from the virus. if Germany has implemented them. Someone else may be able to source ya. Good luck!

Thank you ! I really hope somebody will share it asap.

Reactions: Annuisha
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Are butchers there still open? Can you pretend to be making sausages at home? If you're a convincing liar, you might be able to get enough of what you need from them.

Reactions: deleted
PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
Are butchers there still open? Can you pretend to be making sausages at home? If you're a convincing liar, you might be able to get enough of what you need from them.
Hm, didn't know you could get pure sodium from butchers. I thought they were all mixed salts or pink salt, sn mixed with other nitrates and the nitrite was usually 6.25% or lower. That's cool. Nice to know for people from other countries.

Reactions: IcyBat
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Hm, didn't know you could get pure sodium from butchers. I thought they were all mixed salts or pink salt, sn mixed with other nitrates and the nitrite was usually 6.25% or lower. That's cool. Nice to know for people from other countries.
I don't know for sure. Just had the idea. Tge worst they can say is no.

Reactions: PhilosOfDoom
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Blows my mind how many people want a pm for a SN source. :O I live in Germany too and it's really not that hard, you just have to search the internet for a bit and you'll find something. Anyway good luck to all of you guys :hug:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Annuisha, chewgu and 1 other person