H

Heartbroken Nurse

Apr 6, 2024
I've made my decision to use an exit bag. I have the bag, the hose, and the elastic strap to make the hood. All I need now is the nitrogen (or helium if I can find 100% helium) that can be delivered to my house without it costing $300 or more as I have found so far. I created an account without AirGas but am nervous about having to fill out an application to purchase online. Can anyone point me in the direction to buy the gas? I did find a regulator on the Harbor Freight website that I hope will work with whatever tank I can get ahold of.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
When I searched for the gases, usually they didn't want to deliever the tank filled. They would just ship the tank and I would have to go to gas filling company to get it filled.

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Try with home brew supply stores or websites they might have smaller nitrogen tanks. Just make sure what the purity level is.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Yes, it is very expensive, I lost that money on my last attempt. Nitrogen is used for welding, there are 2 types, pure and another mixed with I don't remember what. Maybe by going to a company or store dedicated to welding you will find what you need. Be careful that some ask you to return the cylinder.

I was lucky to find an online store that didn't ask for that, when it was all over it was super funny, I looked for a garbage container to throw the evidence in, I left the cylinder and everything next to it and ran away with the car. Right when I got home I realized that my information was in the shipping box. I had to drive back there and get rid of the tags and such.

H

Heartbroken Nurse

Apr 6, 2024
Yes, it is very expensive, I lost that money on my last attempt. Nitrogen is used for welding, there are 2 types, pure and another mixed with I don't remember what. Maybe by going to a company or store dedicated to welding you will find what you need. Be careful that some ask you to return the cylinder.

I was lucky to find an online store that didn't ask for that, when it was all over it was super funny, I looked for a garbage container to throw the evidence in, I left the cylinder and everything next to it and ran away with the car. Right when I got home I realized that my information was in the shipping box. I had to drive back there and get rid of the tags and such.
Can I ask what was the online store?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I think they only shipped to Spain šŸ˜”