S

summa_tyme2224

Summertime sadness
Jun 4, 2024
I know we are not allowed to share names openly of locations but does anyone have any information on how we might find that info? Disabled 28 y/o female. Tyia. Ps I have the Pph but it's the paper copyX I know they update the information of specific locations in the online book but you have to be over 50 to access that. Tysm. 💜💜💜

Reactions: pedrbel8805 and nihilistic_dragon
N

Nero999

Sep 18, 2024

Reactions: summa_tyme2224
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Where in the world did you get a paper copy? XD

If you do a search on this forum, you will find a bunch of fairly recent threads of people describing their experience buying N there. Bolivia is an option too. It seems that if you do go, you need to be persistent and go into many stores, possibly different cities even, since a lot of the stores will turn you down.

Reactions: summa_tyme2224
P

pedrbel8805

Sep 14, 2024
I live in Peru, maybe I can help you find N. I don't have private messages yet. Hopefully we can talk in the future.

Reactions: summa_tyme2224 and wayn
A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
The N train has left the station. It is beyond exceedingly difficult if not impossible. Even locals in S.A. can't get it so a tourist finding it will be pretty much nil. How do I know this? I have friends in numerous S.A. countries who have confirmed even in places like Peru who have said aside even with extremely large bribes that there is not going to be anyone down there doing it anymore.

On the flip side, look, is there a slim possibility of still finding it, yes of course. There is also a possibility I could be hit by a meteor or die in a plane crash. Are those probabiliies very high? No, not at all. Is it possible I get attacked by a shark? Yes, of course, is it likely? No probably not. But anything is possible. But is taking such a very, very, veryyyyy slim possibility worth the risk on something so outstandingly important? For me, absolutely not. Everyone has the right to make up their own minds about risk factors. Clinging onto that hope to find it seems more counter productive if someone is truly wanting to CTB instead of getting time and more importantly a lot of money stolen from them.

Be very cautious of people promising they can find it as it is going to be a scam. I'm so sorry to break this to you or anyone with hopes for N but there are going to be bad actors claiming they can find it only to swindle those of us with the desire for it out of money or worse. I have come to terms with this sad reality.

I am not writing this to sounds negative or to poop on anyone's desires or to just be difficult, trust me I wish things were different. Everyone can make their own minds up but I would encourage you to deeply research this state of affairs regarding N's non-availability.

Reactions: LunarLight and summa_tyme2224
S

summa_tyme2224

Summertime sadness
Jun 4, 2024
Yeah I would appreciate that. HMU when you can message.
I live in Peru, maybe I can help you find N. I don't have private messages yet. Hopefully we can talk in the future.
Nah as dissapointing as that is people this vulnerable need fucking honesty. The pathetic waste of skin and bones you have to be to prey on already disabled sick or mentally unwell people to make money is beyond me. You're probably not wrong. Doesn't mean I won't die trying to find it.
The N train has left the station. It is beyond exceedingly difficult if not impossible. Even locals in S.A. can't get it so a tourist finding it will be pretty much nil. How do I know this? I have friends in numerous S.A. countries who have confirmed even in places like Peru who have said aside even with extremely large bribes that there is not going to be anyone down there doing it anymore.

On the flip side, look, is there a slim possibility of still finding it, yes of course. There is also a possibility I could be hit by a meteor or die in a plane crash. Are those probabiliies very high? No, not at all. Is it possible I get attacked by a shark? Yes, of course, is it likely? No probably not. But anything is possible. But is taking such a very, very, veryyyyy slim possibility worth the risk on something so outstandingly important? For me, absolutely not. Everyone has the right to make up their own minds about risk factors. Clinging onto that hope to find it seems more counter productive if someone is truly wanting to CTB instead of getting time and more importantly a lot of money stolen from them.

Be very cautious of people promising they can find it as it is going to be a scam. I'm so sorry to break this to you or anyone with hopes for N but there are going to be bad actors claiming they can find it only to swindle those of us with the desire for it out of money or worse. I have come to terms with this sad reality.

I am not writing this to sounds negative or to poop on anyone's desires or to just be difficult, trust me I wish things were different. Everyone can make their own minds up but I would encourage you to deeply research this state of affairs regarding N's non-availability.
Where in the world did you get a paper copy? XD

If you do a search on this forum, you will find a bunch of fairly recent threads of people describing their experience buying N there. Bolivia is an option too. It seems that if you do go, you need to be persistent and go into many stores, possibly different cities even, since a lot of the stores will turn you down.
I hope you're right. Some people say it's impossible. I'm so physically disabled I won't be able to search and go to a bunch of places unfortunately. Tysm
Yeah I would appreciate that. HMU when you can message.

Nah as dissapointing as that is people this vulnerable need fucking honesty. The pathetic waste of skin and bones you have to be to prey on already disabled sick or mentally unwell people to make money is beyond me. You're probably not wrong. Doesn't mean I won't die trying to find it.

I hope you're right. Some people say it's impossible. I'm so physically disabled I won't be able to search and go to a bunch of places unfortunately. Tysm

Do you think the people in this forum saying they're in Peru and have it are likely scammers?

Last edited: