s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy Dilantin (Phenytoin) to speed up my death by N. A could not supply and I haven't been able to find it anywhere... Can anyone else using N suggest where they have bought Dilantin from?

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: throwaway777, Lifeisatrap, Lizzie S. and 6 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
That's good to know. I'll order some myself. What is the protocol for using it, s_girl?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
I actually rarely see phenytoin discussed. I think most people plan to just drink alcohol with it. So that may be why.

Glad you could get a source! For posterity I imagine it'd be in any online pharmacy, but ymmv with those.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
That's awesome. Thank you. I've been searching this site every where and I wonder why more people are not asking...?

Is this site reliable and quick? Anyone vouch for it?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018

I believe @N-IsMyHope already did this above... I've ordered there and I'll report back when it arrives.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
I actually rarely see phenytoin discussed. I think most people plan to just drink alcohol with it. So that may be why.

Glad you could get a source! For posterity I imagine it'd be in any online pharmacy, but ymmv with those.

Thanks. I'm very surprised that it hasn't been mentioned more often here. Everything I've read about pentobarbital (particularly in animal euthanasia) almost always includes it... 2 methods of death in one drink seems like it would be more appealing, especially if you are going to the trouble to source N. Why not make it more toxic and less likely to survive? I don't get it but that's ok. I've ordered mine now...

Will you be ordering some for your N too @Sayo ?

Reactions: throwaway777, Lifeisatrap, Lizzie S. and 3 others
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
I bought Dilantin online at http://online-rx.com/
They are not cheap but they are reliable, honest and accept credit cards. Shipments come from India so unless you ante up extra for EMS, there will be a wait. With EMS shipping it takes about 10 days to clear customs and be delivered to the USA.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, VincentValentine, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
V

violetskin96

Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy Dilantin (Phenytoin) to speed up my death by N. A could not supply and I haven't been able to find it anywhere... Can anyone else using N suggest where they have bought Dilantin from?

Thanks for your help.
How does Dilantin work with n and what does it do? if anyone is able to educate me i'd appreciate it

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Lizzie S., About_to_Go and 3 others
VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Ok, I've actually been depressed for a few hours today because the first site didnt send my dilantin after I ordered it a week ago. They said they couldn't charge my card and they've been kind of difficult to communicate with. So now I'm going with the 2nd site that notquitedeadyet recommended but they haven't even confirmed my order, plus they're more expensive than the other place.

But I guess worst case scenario, I can ctb without dilantin. I was just trying to do it as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Are there any other sources for dilantin?

I only found one other site. Pfizer sells it, but it's $95!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018

I can vouch for this site. I bought mine here: https://ssl.druggstorre.net/buy-dilantin-en.html

I paid BTC so it was anonymous. Sent to my PO Box address. Not discreetly packaged, but no issues with strict Aus customs or anything. Maybe it doesn't need to be, because it's not illegal? It wasn't an issue for me anyway. I did international express shipping, was very fast but a bit pricey. I'm happy so would recommend and use them again. It looks like they have more stuff people might be interested in too. Hope this helps someone.

Reactions: throwaway777
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
can anyone explain more precisely how adding dilantin to n makes the solution more effctive?

Attachments

• dil.png
    dil.png
    102 KB · Views: 16
s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
can anyone explain more precisely how adding dilantin to n makes the solution more effctive?

I don't like repeating myself but I've explained my understanding, from my research, in a few posts here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-getting-n-from-a.2544/page-18#post-106193

It's best to do your own research though. Google knows all.

Reactions: throwaway777
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
I don't like repeating myself but I've explained my understanding, from my research, in a few posts here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-getting-n-from-a.2544/page-18#post-106193

thank u !

P

pola_07

Feb 3, 2019

@s_girl do you think Dilantin can lower the possibility of reverse due to possible interaction between N and other drugs such antipsychotics. I'm off from antipsychotics since a month I'm looking for any possibility of enhancement of N.

Last edited: