• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
Hi!
For those who have N or any other susbtances of the same kind. I guess some people have preferred to have their products analyzed.

About N?
Where can this product be analyzed (qualitatively and quantitatively )to be sure it is the right product?
I know that there is a laboratory in Spain mentioned in the PPH book that I already know by name.

But are there no other laboratories in this world? It seems to me that other people had spoken in this forum of a laboratory in the US and perhaps other labs I do not know where?

Does it remind you of a memory?
Thanks

Chantal

Chantal

Oct 5, 2019
I wish I could help, but I Know nothing about that.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Exit International provide a kit.

Reactions: Hyakkimaru
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I doubt exit International would use a fake kit.

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
yes i know, it'isn't a fake. but it's a security to do have a labo analyse.

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Hi!
For those who have N or any other susbtances of the same kind. I guess some people have preferred to have their products analyzed.

About N?
Where can this product be analyzed (qualitatively and quantitatively )to be sure it is the right product?
I know that there is a laboratory in Spain mentioned in the PPH book that I already know by name.

But are there no other laboratories in this world? It seems to me that other people had spoken in this forum of a laboratory in the US and perhaps other labs I do not know where?

Does it remind you of a memory?
Thanks

Most countries do have drugtest labs for street and partydrugs. Its a free service i got it also here in my country.

So just check the internet whats near you

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
Most countries do have drugtest labs for street and partydrugs. Its a free service i got it also here in my country.

So just check the internet whats near you
I wrote you a pm message

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
After the trouble of getting it into my hands i would be too scared to let it go. Would the lab have to report someone has a controlled substance?

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and Lethe
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I'm guessing they would confiscate it since it's a controlled substance.

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
When a lab does do drugtesting like xtc or heroin or crack whatever they wont confiscate N.
Because it is among opiodes and is on the same list like heroine.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Exit International provide a kit.

I think it's important to point out that Exit sells test kits for barbiturates, sodium nitrite and Nembutal.

Based on the product description for each kit, the barbiturate and nitrite testing can be done at home. But the Nembutal kit is ONLY for collecting and preparing a sample of Nembutal to have it sent out to a lab for testing.

Reactions: Rachel74
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Depends on where you live. At some festivals you will see reagent tests offered, and these companies generally sell test-kits, but I imagine you would probably want GC/MS- there are many labs that offer this but rarely on a private individual basis; especially for substances like this. If you're UK based Wedinos are okay, if you're in the EU EnergyControl are brilliant. The only other one I know of is ecstasydata, who do seem to post results for pentobarbital albeit not often.

Reactions: merem
M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
Depends on where you live. At some festivals you will see reagent tests offered, and these companies generally sell test-kits, but I imagine you would probably want GC/MS- there are many labs that offer this but rarely on a private individual basis; especially for substances like this. If you're UK based Wedinos are okay, if you're in the EU EnergyControl are brilliant. The only other one I know of is ecstasydata, who do seem to post results for pentobarbital albeit not often.

Thank you for all your advice

I do not live in the UK. It seems to me that ecstasydata only controls the N powder! I make a mistake or not? Because what interests me is for the N liquid. That's right, the best is always a GC / MS lab analysis. A qualitative and quantitative analysis. If we take Energy control that analyzes the liquid N and ectasydata which unfortunately I do not believe that does not analyze the liquid N.
Is there any other lab?
Anyone else know?

I take the opportunity to ask another question!
About the test kit. I'm not talking about kits for taking fluid for a laboratory.
Is there a test kit that confirms the presence of N (liquid).
Where can we find this?
We know we can find at international exit.
But I mean also at other suppliers? In order of preference in Europe and then in USA-CANADA and perhaps elsewhere. Because I think the delivery time is shorter in Europe because I live there.

Thank you all.

Reactions: Disappointered