• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
On lostallhope it says the temple but here people say the brainsteam im kinda confused and where exactly is the brainsteam? It seems more tricky than the temple, is it a little under the ear? And if i miss could i still die from blood loss? 10764

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
If I do it it will be the heart. Even if I miss it a bit blood loss is guaranteed. Through mouth is almost always kill but that small percentage of surviving is something I want to avoid as I'm not confident of blood loss being really significant this way.
I prefer shock of the shot for a minute than risking anything with the brain.
If I do it it will be the heart. Even if I miss it a bit blood loss is guaranteed. Through mouth is almost always kill but that small percentage of surviving is something I want to avoid as I'm not confident of blood loss being really significant this way.
To answer your question. Temple is bad. Brainstem is where to aim. Between the ears iirc

Last edited:
Reactions: Kta1994
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019

To answer your question. Temple is bad. Brainstem is where to aim. Between the ears iirc
Heart sounds painful idk...
Im considering shooting through my mouth but here id have to get my gun illegally

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The brainstem controls breathing and heart pumping blood so if it is destroyed then the lungs and heart will stop working, thus resulting in death. Also, aiming through the mouth at an low angle would be the way to go. Never aim below the chin, as that is hollywood bullshit and it will likely result in failure/vegetable.

Here is the guns/firearms megathread to read up on if you want/need more information.

Reactions: Kta1994 and TiredHorse
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
The brainstem is just where that diagram says it it: behind and a little below the ear. It controls the critical to life functions --breathing, pulse. If it remains intact, you will not die, just become a vegetable.

Aiming at the temple, as you can see, means you are aiming nowhere near the brainstem. Can you die from a temple gunshot? Yes, if you use a large enough caliber gun that the hydrostatic shock causes collateral damage that impinges on the brainstem. But it's a "bank shot": indirect, and reliant entirely on the shockwave from the bullet doing enough damage to destroy a piece of the brain that is well outside the direct path of the bullet.

A friend of mine attempted to CTB with a temple gunshot. He blew his eyes out of his face and turned himself into a vegetable, but didn't die. He ended up on a life support machine until his family did him the kindness of turning off the machines.

As @thrw_a_way1221221 recommends, have a look at the guns megathread he links to. It should give you adequate technical info for the method.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kta1994