• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

they see me rolliň

they see me rolliň

E
Sep 6, 2021
Im going to hang myself full suspension short drop. Anyone have any idea about the best spot to put the noose? I wanna make sure i pass out in a few seconds and NOT feel like my head is going to explode.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and death137
weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
I'll apologise first - Around your neck.....

Generally full suspension is quite difficult in your home due to ceiling height, so a lot of people chose trees or barns.
There is a calculation if you have a research of how long you need your rope to be and how far your drop needs to allow for.

I don't think (unless you snap your neck) you get to pass out pretty quickly, as it's strangulation rather than 'Night Night' it will take some time to go

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
T

tiredoflife1964

Sep 5, 2021
full suspension IS usually possible if you have stairs and a balustrade (hand rail) to tie the rope to. Tie it to the bottom of the hand rail. I wouldn't bother with a short drop. I see no reason why any drop is necessary. It could break your neck where the vertebrae meet your skull but do you really want that ? Ideally you just want to pass out quickly. So long as your feet are off the ground ( 12 inches will do) you will pass out quite quickly so a stool will do. I would put the rope high up just under your chin. Lower down it will prob just drag the skin up anyway. Test the rope before hand (pull on it and try and pull yourself off the ground) I would imagine a nylon rope will be strongest maybe 1 to 1.5 cm thick. Rok climbers ropes are extremely strong. If you have any doubts at all you could always have some garden secateurs ( like used for pruning) in your hand / pocket to cut the rope if you change you mind.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, patheticpartner and Worndown
they see me rolliň

they see me rolliň

E
Sep 6, 2021
full suspension IS usually possible if you have stairs and a balustrade (hand rail) to tie the rope to. Tie it to the bottom of the hand rail. I wouldn't bother with a short drop. I see no reason why any drop is necessary. It could break your neck where the vertebrae meet your skull but do you really want that ? Ideally you just want to pass out quickly. So long as your feet are off the ground ( 12 inches will do) you will pass out quite quickly so a stool will do. I would put the rope high up just under your chin. Lower down it will prob just drag the skin up anyway. Test the rope before hand (pull on it and try and pull yourself off the ground) I would imagine a nylon rope will be strongest maybe 1 to 1.5 cm thick. Rok climbers ropes are extremely strong. If you have any doubts at all you could always have some garden secateurs ( like used for pruning) in your hand / pocket to cut the rope if you change you mind.
Thank you. Im going to hang myself from a tree. Yea now that i got my answer i will probably hang myself in the near future. I don't care ablut anything really as long as i pass out in about 5-15 seconds

• Hugs
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I read the left side of your neck is the best option and that's what I plan to do but the right side might also be a good option.

It's best if there is no drop during full suspension but it's very difficult to totally prevent that so it's second best to have as little drop as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, patheticpartner and they see me rolliň
they see me rolliň

they see me rolliň

E
Sep 6, 2021
I read the left side of your neck is the best option and that's what I plan to do but the right side might also be a good option.

It's best if there is no drop during full suspension but it's very difficult to totally prevent that so it's second best to have as little drop as possible.
Thank you. Yea i will try to not get any drop at all. I just discovered that i should put the noose pretty high up on full suspension. Damn i feel my ctb getting closer and closer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, patheticpartner and death137
A

apathetic.

Shy
Aug 22, 2021
My cbt method is the same. Can we discuss in pm?

• Hugs
S

SirDistic

May 6, 2023
I've seen hanging suicides and it's not pretty. There's a ton of struggling. Now that may be after passing out or not. I don't know. I would recommend tying the knot on the back of the neck not the front. The knot on the front will press on your windpipe which is painful. You want to cut off blood rather than air. That will cause unconsciousness in about 15 seconds, give or take.
A MUCH better method is dropping from 5-10 feet to break your neck at the stem. Killing you instantly.
Not that is a very good chance that with hanging your tongue will swell up and hang out of your mouth. It's not pretty.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I've seen hanging suicides and it's not pretty. There's a ton of struggling. Now that may be after passing out or not. I don't know. I would recommend tying the knot on the back of the neck not the front. The knot on the front will press on your windpipe which is painful. You want to cut off blood rather than air. That will cause unconsciousness in about 15 seconds, give or take.
A MUCH better method is dropping from 5-10 feet to break your neck at the stem. Killing you instantly.
Not that is a very good chance that with hanging your tongue will swell up and hang out of your mouth. It's not pretty.
Which is your preferred method?