• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

salmon

salmon

Waiting for a solution
Nov 12, 2019
I currently live in a student flat, and I couldn't imagine doing that to my flat mates... But I feel guilty about any place honestly: doing it at my elderly home where my parents would find me, or a hotel were a poor unsuspecting cleaner walks in... Someone is going to have to find me and the location will always have that "history". Any thoughts on this? What could be the 'most ethical' thing to do?

(I should probably add that my country doesn't really have motels like in the US, only hostels)

Last edited:
Reactions: mediocre
R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Rent a small appartement very cheap on the middle of nowhere .....
Or eitheir in a wild area with a small forest like kind of environment in a tent .....
I won't recommend hotel, since a lot of people get discovered uncouncious by the staff and saved even while placing the do not disturb sign...
Sigh.

Reactions: mediocre and salmon