• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jojosowasaki

Nov 6, 2019
I did more research it seems it the off switch but i how do i find it

Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
For me, slightly above the adam's apple, and move my fingers left and right about 1 cm and a half and i feel it pulsing.
You maybe want to watch the "night night" megathread or the partial hanging one, as they posted indications and videos in some comments on how to locate it.

J

Jojosowasaki

Nov 6, 2019
For me, slightly above the adam's apple, and move my fingers left and right about 1 cm and a half and i feel it pulsing.
You maybe want to watch the "night night" megathread or the partial hanging one, as they posted indications and videos in some comments on how to locate it.
The internal is on the right?

J

Jojosowasaki

Nov 6, 2019
We have "common carotid arteries" and internal/external ones which are on the left and on the right side.Maybe this will help:

View attachment 18915
Ok last two questions do i press hard and sideways or inwards and how do i know when i got it? When im looking for it?

Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
Ok last two questions do i press hard and how do i know when i got it?

How do you press hard? well idk how to answer that one tbh, you just use pressure with your fingers (try the "U" shape, and press inwards, as if you were trying to reach the back of your neck), not a lot since only 3-5kg is needed to close the arteries. And, you know when you got it when you start to feel dizzy and your vision blurs (aroun 10-20 seconds, if nothing happens stop and start again). Push where you feel the strongest pulse in your neck, you'll get it eventually, takes some practice, don't give up.

J

Jojosowasaki

Nov 6, 2019
How do you press hard? well idk how to answer that one tbh, you just use pressure with your fingers (try the "U" shape, and press inwards, as if you were trying to reach the back of your neck), not a lot since only 3-5kg is needed to close the arteries. And, you know when you got it when you start to feel dizzy and your vision blurs (aroun 10-20 seconds, if nothing happens stop and start again). Push where you feel the strongest pulse in your neck, you'll get it eventually, takes some practice, don't give up.
Ok hey man im so happy one more thing how do i do the U shape with my fingers