Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
I thought NoLifeNoPain had been successful in his attempt on his posts from August of 2018 saying he was ctb. I noticed he posted a ban appeal in Mid- 2019. Do you guys know where NoLifeNoPain went? Interested because his hanging thread brought me here and taught me so much.

• Love
Reactions: Fin and Wolfjob_dayjob
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
He was very young, 18 years old, and from what I have read in the old posts he changed his mind and decided to give life a shot.

• Love
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
He was very young, 18 years old, and from what I have read in the old posts he changed his mind and decided to give life a shot.
That's good news. Does he still check in at SS ?

• Love
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I hope he's doing okay if he's still alive or if he succeeded his CTB attempt if he had one. I only found this forum in August 2018 after finding his hanging thread on google.

• Love
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Thank you for this update. I always wondered what happened to him. I geniunely hope he's doing good.

• Love
Reactions: Fin
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Thank you for this update. I always wondered what happened to him. I geniunely hope he's doing good.
That is good to hear, and now that he wants to give life another go, one has to wonder how he feels having left behind some rather thorough research on the best way for hanging oneself. I for one appreciate his investigation on the matter.

• Love
Reactions: Fin and 21Neberg
Mynameisnotimportant

Mynameisnotimportant

4 years recovered. SS Vetran
Aug 21, 2018
I remember that username from 2018 when I was suicidal. I assume this site has a high turnaround rate...

• Love
Reactions: Fin