• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mymelodys

mymelodys

melody
Aug 18, 2020
Where are people getting Nembutal? I'm interested in the method after reading posts about it.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
If you look in the PPH it has info on how to get N. Alternatively you can use the forum search which will provide a range of info on this exact question.

Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020
Go on dark.fail and get the link for WHM.
There is only one person selling it currently and his name starts with a C.
Use the DNM Bible from dreaddit on /d/DarknetMarketsNoobs. (link to it is on dark.fail too.)
The "bible" will guide you step by step on how to stay safe and achieve what you want to do.

• Love
Reactions: lostangel, Bauhaus, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
mymelodys

mymelodys

melody
Aug 18, 2020
If you look in the PPH it has info on how to get N. Alternatively you can use the forum search which will provide a range of info on this exact question.
Very dumb question but what's PPH?

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Happy reading

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-n-from-c-alternative-n-sources.28554/

Reactions: miguel6565 and purplesmoothie
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It's pretty difficult, unless you're really determined I suggest picking a different method like SN for example
There's 2 ppl called A and C, they have emails and sites where you can get it but the emails are i the Pph handbook which is expensive. Their emails change frequently

Reactions: purplesmoothie
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Or get a crooked veterinarian who would sell you... it is used for euthanasia of animals.

If you find such a vet, buy some Ketamine as well (used for anesthesia of animals), just to enjoy life a little before you use N. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34 and purplesmoothie
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
Use the DNM Bible from dreaddit on /d/DarknetMarketsNoobs. (link to it is on dark.fail too.)
The "bible" will guide you step by step on how to stay safe and achieve what you want to do.
Dark.fail don't work anymore. On the latest posts of Megathread N from C it shows a new address to surf safely through the darknet.

Reactions: Bauhaus and NoneMoreNegative
Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020
Dark.fail don't work anymore. On the latest posts of Megathread N from C it shows a new address to surf safely through the darknet.
I know nothing of dark.fail not working anymore? If it was compromised or anything like that I'd have heard about it pretty quickly and people on dreaddit still use it as a reference for links.

His signed message is also still up to date: https://dark.fail/canary.txt

R

Ryman99585

Jul 27, 2019

Dumb noob question...but what is "WHM"? Is that an acronym?

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Getting N seems like a headache, and who knows if its legit.
I'm just gonna stick with SN.
4ktckm.jpg

Reactions: Stepheng7287
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
Seriously I have been lurking in this forum for long time, planning all this time to get N, and lately I see users here kinda completely passed on it, all the N threads diminish, it's sad. This is such a great way to go... Why arent we fight on it? trying together to find the best way to get it?
Understandable though, there arent many determined and motivated people on suicide forum :ehh:

Last edited:
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Seriously I have been lurking in this forum for long time, planning all this time to get N, and lately I see users here kinda completely passed on it, all the N threads diminish, it's sad. This is such a great way to go... Why arent we fight on it? trying together to find the best way to get?
Understandable though, there arent many determined and motivated people on suicide forum :ehh:

Not allowing access to N is cruel. There are many ways to CTB and almost all of them painful. I don't understand why people try to avoid the inevitable. I think it's just uncomfortable and no one wants to be perceived as uncaring.

Reactions: WearyWanderer, Bauhaus and DontGiveAshiit