• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Amandye13

Sep 22, 2020
What is A's correct adress or where do I find it? Or where o I find any other legitimate sources? I see people talk a lot about how many PPH books online are scams with information that leads to scammers. Has anyone successfully gotten Nembutal?

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
They all on internet first want money but even they dont show nembutal. I was find one hwo show me N on video call but I quit from buying.

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
What is A's correct adress or where do I find it? Or where o I find any other legitimate sources? I see people talk a lot about how many PPH books online are scams with information that leads to scammers. Has anyone successfully gotten Nembutal?
you know what have to do to have info
peaceful pill
i told you

D

Deleted member 4993

Have sent you PM with it
Do your own research on here for further info .

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
You want his address?

I don't think he accepts cheques delivered to his house.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
M

maggieg

Oct 3, 2020
I have a question about N pills can anyone help?