• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

enigmática saudade

enigmática saudade

Ô Mort, vieux capitaine, il est temps!
Jun 27, 2019
I've tried to search on the Internet but I couldn't find good ones that demonstrate instructions for the correct method.
I really want to make sure I succeed so I don't end up being a vegetable or being in a psych ward.:aw:
Could anyone PM me the links if you have any good resources?
Thank you guys so much :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Liveleak or Best Gore are probably the ones that have the most selection of suicide videos. Watch at your own discretion though, it can be disturbing and upsetting.

Reactions: Circles, former<redacted> and enigmática saudade
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
The ones I've used are https://theync.com/search/Suicide-hanging/page1.html or https://forum.deathaddict.co/forums/suicide-videos.61/
Brace yourself cause if you are sensitive to this shit it'll fuck you up as it did with me. Plus all the comments are cancer so don't read much into them.

Liveleak or Best Gore are probably the ones that have the most selection of suicide videos. Watch at your own discretion though, it can be disturbing and upsetting.

Bestgore has some of course but Liveleak has censored most suicide related videos and has went down the shitter ever since the Christchurch shooting and has further censored anything gore related.

Last edited:
Reactions: former<redacted> and enigmática saudade
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles and enigmática saudade
F

former<redacted>

Jan 21, 2020
Most of the videos there are new to me, thanks for posting the link :) I guess they should disturb me, but they just don't. I just don't feel anything when I watch them, except a sense of curiosity and morbid interest.

Yeah I never got on Best Gore why the comments were so fucking volatile. Saying people deserved it and stuff.

I ignore the comments on best gore for that exact reason. It's full of people you just shouldn't listen to.