• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nyancat

nyancat

Jun 6, 2024
I was going to do partial hanging from a doorknob but it doesn't seem reliable. I don't really have that many spots in my house to do it and I don't have a metal bar either. Is there anywhere I could easily hang from? Like a hook or window frame? Im really running out of spots I just wanna know some ideas and where you normally do it from

whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
You got a closet? You could just do it from those bars where the coats or whatever hang.. sorry if this is stupid and you're thinking "well of course I thought of that", or if you just don't have one. Just thought i'd throw that out

Upvote 0
nyancat

nyancat

Jun 6, 2024
You got a closet? You could just do it from those bars where the coats or whatever hang.. sorry if this is stupid and you're thinking "well of course I thought of that", or if you just don't have one. Just thought i'd throw that out
Yeah I do but I don't know if they're sturdy enough… And I'm not sure if the height of where it is matters or not for partial hanging. and thank you

Upvote 0