• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
May I ask why? If there's not a high chance that you'll be interrupted, you don't need to put all your points on "can't be cured." If you use SN you can easily be revived by methylene blue, but it doesn't mean that it's not effective so long as you block out 45 minutes of time free of people in vicinity. If you're in the psych ward, how long is your stay? What I did is basically behaved like a model patient in the ward to get released earlier, because all the resources are OUTSIDE of the hospital and trying to do it within the hospital is just putting yourself on hard mode for no reason.

You can look into sodium azide though. It's not painless, but there's no cure for it. It's very easy to obtain within the US. No need to use shady sites or anything.

Upvote 0