• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I'm looking into the night-night method. Or if you know why I can't get myself to loss consciousness?

I know I found the right arteries. My hands go completely numb and I get a huge endorphin rush but I don't pass out.

Thanks!

Reactions: imtiredreallytired and HeartSayako
Ruru-chan2

Ruru-chan2

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
I don't know if that's what you asking for but you can see people committing suicide on watchpeopledie eg. WPD/suicide

Reactions: daee, mi_ba_ and 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I don't know if that's what you asking for but you can see people committing suicide on watchpeopledie eg. WPD/suicide
Thank you for this! I didn't know websites like that were even accessible! I'm only interested in the partial hanging videos to understand how to pass out before hanging. Are there any other similar sites where I can find more people making themselves pass out? I'm trying to study how to do this efficiently for a more peaceful partial hanging. Thank you so much again!!! You are appreciated! ❤️

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024

Maybe not what you're looking for, but the closest I could think of.

• Wow
Reactions: treetop.grazer, 4everHeartBroken and theboy
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I know a few gore sites, you can ask me tomorrow when I'm sober and I can link them here or in PM.

• Yay!
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
😂 Oh Neowise! Thank you for making me laugh!!!
Heh, you're welcome I guess? Though, I was serious :pfff: perhaps I should have included more information. I automatically assumed you meant passing out by hanging. Some people stream their suicide by hanging, these videos can be found on gore sites. You will see their setup and how long it took the people to fall unconscious. I find these videos to be quite educative. There is also videos of other suicides (jumping, shooting, truck etc.) If anyone is interested I can drop a few links via PM.

A

Alloutof_love

Jun 11, 2024
Heh, you're welcome I guess? Though, I was serious :pfff: perhaps I should have included more information. I automatically assumed you meant passing out by hanging. Some people stream their suicide by hanging, these videos can be found on gore sites. You will see their setup and how long it took the people to fall unconscious. I find these videos to be quite educative. There is also videos of other suicides (jumping, shooting, truck etc.) If anyone is interested I can drop a few links via PM.
Can you drop a few links via PM? I'm curious to see the process before I do it myself

Reactions: Neowise
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024

You saying you had to sober up first had me laughing because I was the same that night… not sober enough to focus!
Yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for! I'm trying to figure out how many seconds it takes to fall unconscious. I'd like to practice this (several times) before I decide to actually go. It's comforting just knowing I can simply pass out "fall asleep" and never wake up. I have this intense fear of passing out that I'm trying to get over. Thank you for posting that video! That helps a TON!!! If you know of any others that are similar, I'm VERY INTERESTED! Thank you SO MUCH for this! ❤

Maybe not what you're looking for, but the closest I could think of.

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! Thank you (SO MUCH!!!!!!) for posting this!!!! 🤗❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Neowise