• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Hi guys, maybe it's stupid but it's important for me. I'm trying to save money but it's really slow. Anyway i'm trying to save money for N. But i'm thinking where i can drink it. I cant do it in my house since my niece is coming at this shitty world. I don't have any additional money to stay in an hotel, but i have two options: drink it in my friend's car while she's sleeping at her home (i'll tell her i need a place where i can sleep so she will tell me to sleep in her car) or going to another friend's house and while she's sleeping i'll drink the N. the problem is i don't want them to be in trouble and i don't want to be vivisectioned :/

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
:aw:thank you
please guys i need help, i can't wait more

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Rachel74