• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
Its a simple question thats been asked a lot of times, but if anyone knows, lmk šŸ«¶

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Its a simple question thats been asked a lot of times
"Older" members usually hesitate when new members ask for sources, because there are not many sources left. DonĀ“t take it personally.
It takes some time to build up trust and a reputation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
"Older" members usually hesitate when new members ask for sources, because there are not many sources left. DonĀ“t take it personally.
It takes some time to build up trust and a reputat
It takes some time to build up trust and a reputation.
Didnt reply to this cause i didnt think that much of it (obviously i understand so im not mad) but how do i build up a representation? Im a bit scared to reply to random posts due to social anxiety, so if thats how i build a representation its gonna take a lot of time and energy

Upvote 0