• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Offbrandxactoknife

Jan 8, 2020
I promised a good friend (I opened up to) we'll meet.
I also plan on attempting the same day.
Should I do it before or after we meet?

Reactions: Nowilltolive90
Nowilltolive90

Nowilltolive90

Feb 17, 2020
After, if this is a good friend then I'd like to think you care about their feelings, if ctb before meeting them they're probably going to live the rest of their life regretting not being able to see you one last time.

Also you can give yourself closure and it might make it easier for you to follow through with your method.

Reactions: autumnal and Offbrandxactoknife
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I think you should meet with your friend. You might feel differently after.

Reactions: Nowilltolive90
O

Offbrandxactoknife

Jan 8, 2020
How would you meet him afterwards?
I'm sorry I'm not a native English speaker, so I don't really understand.
My general plan is to meet my friend and then after I come home I'll CBT

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Should I do it before or after we meet?
Neither .
If you ctb before meeting them -- they'll know something is wrong when you fail to answer/meet .
If you ctb after meeting -- when you meet -- they will feel something is wrong .

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Presumably he means either do it after they meet or do it before and thus not meet.

@Offbrandxactoknife - Your friend may blame themselves in either scenario. If you suicide after meeting them, they will worry that they missed seeing the warning signs and could have potentially saved you. If you cancel the meeting and then suicide, then they may worry that they should have been suspicious about the cancellation and realised something was wrong, and could have potentially saved you. Perhaps you might do best to meet them and put on a normal persona, nothing suspicious they will look back on in hindsight, and then maybe leave a bit of space before suiciding?

Last edited:
O

Offbrandxactoknife

Jan 8, 2020
Neither .
If you ctb before meeting them -- they'll know something is wrong when you fail to answer/meet .
If you ctb after meeting -- when you meet -- they will feel something is wrong .
I have to do it sometimes soon, I can't handle anything anymore
Presumably he means either do it after they meet or do it before and thus not meet.

@Offbrandxactoknife - Your friend may blame themselves in either scenario. If you suicide after meeting them, they will worry that they missed seeing the warning signs and could have potentially saved you. If you cancel the meeting and then suicide, then they may worry that they should have been suspicious about the cancellation and realised something was wrong, and could have potentially saved you. Perhaps you might do best to meet them and put on a normal persona, nothing suspicious they will look back on in hindsight, and then maybe leave a bit of space before suiciding?

They know I'm suicidal, we planned on going to a professional next week but I don't want to. I wish i could give it time but everything is too much and no one cares, so might as well just end it
[

@Offbrandxactoknife - Your friend may blame themselves in either scenario.
[/QUOTE]

Do you think leaving a note or something will help?

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I have to do it sometimes soon, I can't handle anything anymore
-_-
I understand that despair/pain -- and sense of urgency to end things . I have no solutions .

But I would personally do it on a quiet day , without plans or meetings , as it would add to the mess in my head . It may be different for you .. Just my 2 cents . :heart:

O

Offbrandxactoknife

Jan 8, 2020
-_-
I understand that despair/pain -- and sense of urgency to end things . I have no solutions .

But I would personally do it on a quiet day , without plans or meetings , as it would add to the mess in my head . It may be different for you .. Just my 2 cents . :heart:
I wish, unfortunately I don't have a day like that. I stayed at home to day so I only plan on meeting with the friend and going to the gym.

• Aww..
Reactions: Quarky00
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Meet them, don't think about CTB, most defo not on the same day, meet your friend, are they the sort of friend you could talk too?

Reactions: autumnal and Quarky00
O

Offbrandxactoknife

Jan 8, 2020
Meet them, don't think about CTB, most defo not on the same day, meet your friend, are they the sort of friend you could talk too?
Yeah, they know pretty much everything. I don't want to make them worry about me