K

Ken Ough

Jan 28, 2021
Today I had enough of living as a NEET in my small ghetto town.
It's been a year and as a reminder of the date my neighbours for the first time knocked at my door for a few minutes. It's so stressful when the modern day australopithecines are looking for you for some reason.

I am desperate to move to a bigger city, even the one I had the trouble to live in before.
Idgaf about the past acquaintances potentially spotting me at the low-paid job (at least when I'm in the right mood or too drunk to care).

I was excited and maniacally started searching for the apartments. The dissapointment came when I realized that the perfectly cheap hipsteresque flat in the center had been rented two weeks before. But it wasn't the worst thing.

The m*ther came and started to question everything. Of course I should work at the nearby factory, come to home only to sleep and bow to her for not abandoning me at an orphanage. (Nevermind that orphans get better at life than the children of low iq narcissists, at least they have social connections)

I always get nothing but insults and gaslighting, but if all the previous years were me crying, today I finally felt the urge to get the results.
I threatened to burn down the appartment if I didn't recieve any help. The subhuman bitch took it personal and started a fight. I bit her while she was assaulting me.

The bitch threatened me with a psych ward. Last month I told her what a lobotomy is and she was excited to cut off a part of my brain.
The bitch doesn't know shit. She's a 14yo in a middle-aged woman's body.

My pathetic excuse of a father says that he has no idea what to do.
I have no acquaintances and all my relatives are lumpenproletariat trash.
I told him that from now on I will only communicate with him and will murder the bitch if she ever shows up again.

Atm I think I'd rather work as a dishwasher and live with 10 people in a room than stay here any longer.
No amount of free time and alcohol is worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Makko and deflationary
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
If you can't afford privacy, anonymity is second best.

Reactions: Cowtipper and Ken Ough
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Having a psychotic m*ther is never an easy thing. I agree you will probably be happier if you find a way to get away from her.