bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
I still have a lot of work to put into my health overall, I thought a had found energy to handle all the time, appointments, different medications. Then that hopefully energy just went out the window and maybe its my fault for overthinking. I just looked at the world and realized that it's going to shit, and it's not one I want to be. It just feels like nowadays your just here to work yourself to death while the rich tell you what you can and can't do while taking a huge sum of your money every week, constantly worrying and trying not to get killed by fellow man, all the while waiting for civilization to kill our planet.
I'm just tired of it all, and have no hope that things are going to change as it seems it's all getting worse. I don't maybe I'm just lost…
I hope this made sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bagger, FuneralCry, Dead Meat and 1 other person
nihilism44

nihilism44

trying my best
May 2, 2021
I feel the same exact way. I just came back on the website after about a month of being on my meds again and doing well. Back to my old ways already. I feel empty again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is so depressing. I am very tired of life as well, and everything is hopeless for me. I just want to be free from it all. I'm sorry you are suffering, I wish you well.

Reactions: mystique
bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
Life really is so depressing. I am very tired of life as well, and everything is hopeless for me. I just want to be free from it all. I'm sorry you are suffering, I wish you well.
It's just really hard to keep trying when the world is becoming this hateful, greedy, and unforgiving place.
I feel the same exact way. I just came back on the website after about a month of being on my meds again and doing well. Back to my old ways already. I feel empty again.
I'm sorry to hear this! The exhaustion of it all is really kicking in for me

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
Unfortunately, I stopped thinking things would/could get better for me years ago.

Reactions: Passersby, bennay and mystique