I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
Recently a good friend abandoned me and he cut me out of his life we were long distance bc I got drunk for New Years he decided to block me and was being distant to me lately bc I couldn't travel to him and it was hard getting the documents. I really miss him. At the moment I'm not doing much, I don't go anywhere and I was telling my mum I want to get better and do things for myself to remain hopeful and without giving me any hope she just shouted at me and said what can I do about it. Thanks so much to these people for not giving me hope when I need it. I'm always alone. She has someone. Why can't she comfort me when I was telling her. People. They do not care. I am feeling like no one likes me :( I try so much to be kind but it's never enough to others should I commit suicide for this?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MeltedJello, GentleJerk and Noctis
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I've lost what family I had and all the so-called friends I had when I told them I suffered with depression. I am now alone. My depression has been killing me for years and now the loneliness is pulling the trigger. Their loss .....

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you know if you should ctb, it is a personal decision. People can be very disappointing and they can be cruel. I see it as better to stay away from them as then I cannot be hurt by them. I'm sorry you are going through this. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.