• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jbra1299

Oct 1, 2020
If someone else gets the mail before I do and the SN is there will they know what it is by looking at the package ?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm trying to remember what it said. I had the nerve to get it sent to my girlfriends house and she either didn't question it or didn't want to.

bloodbath

bloodbath

Sep 4, 2020
There is a chance the store will send a package with the store name on it.

This happened to me, and my brother who received the box is suspecting me because it was clearly from a chemical store.

Last edited:
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
In which country do you live and how is the package delivered?
Normal post or parcel service?

In my country the content is not on the package. At most the name of the delivery company

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
C

Cedi

Feb 17, 2020
My package didnt say anything then it was from an other country, Polen. You could also feel it was a bag of powder. I don't think they will know it is SN, but they will get curious about it, I think. Could be drugs in their mind. It is a odd package. Hope you will get a container instead of bag. You can ask the supplier.

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Depends on where you order from but mine had the company name and my mom questioned me about it. I just lied because the package wasn't so obvious that you could tell exactly what it was, and there were no chemical symbols on the package.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It was just a standard shipping box with small website logo.

J

Jbra1299

Oct 1, 2020
In which country do you live and how is the package delivered?
Normal post or parcel service?

In my country the content is not on the package. At most the name of the delivery company
I'm in the US

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I'm in the US, ordered mine off of The Big Shopping Website, and it came pretty discretely in a regular cardboard box. No warning labels or any indication it may have come from a lab.

I timed my order for when I knew I'd be able to get to the mail before anyone else and if there's any way you can do this, please do. I know that USPS has an option where you can have the delivery halted and pick it up at the post office too.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone and Jbra1299
am1485

am1485

Jul 27, 2020
Mine came in a package with only the name of the shipper on it. Couldn't really tell what was inside

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
For all of you who bought it from the craftsy website - have any of you tested it, or do we know if anyone has used it successfully? I had a member asking me earlier, they have doubts about purity.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I got mine from Eastern Europe - twice. First time no sender, just my address on it (without name, and it fit into the mailbox), in one of those fluffy envelopes. Second time, sender's address and my name... I guess they think I'm a loyal customer now

Reactions: TheQ22
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i ordered mine from amazon. there wasn't anything on the package that gave it away. it was small and a bit heavy, but it isn't suspicious.

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
My package was a cradboard box and had the return address of a chemical company. But you wouldn´t really notice.
Actually I just remembered I received 2 packages the same day, both looked alike except for the weight. The other one was ink for my printer, so there you go.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
It depends on the brand and seller you bought from. Some brands may have "SODIUM NITRITE" printed on the front. Others might come in a standard box/satchel with a only a return address on it.

J

JackieInTheBox

Sep 24, 2020
I'm from the US. I ordered the one with 4 ounces in a small bottle. It comes in an orange envelope sealed. It has the company's name but it does not say what is inside. As long as they don't open the packet you can't tell what is inside.

catscradle

catscradle

Now I will destroy the whole world
Jul 10, 2020
does SN from Amazon even work? I thought it didn't

Reactions: LastFlowers
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Got mine from the craft site and no it didn't look obvious at all, like there's no big skull and crossbones logo printed on the package if that's what you mean lol

ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
please don't say the name of sellers publicly

Reactions: voidman
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
please don't say the name of sellers publicly
fr keep it alive for as long as possible. Don't want to get it associated with this site. Already a lot of negative reviews

Reactions: elfgyoza