• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
Crap. I have everything prepared for the SN method, and I was starting the 48h regimen earlier today. However, I suspect I'm getting a bad reaction from the meto meds. I'm experiencing this extreme unease in my body. It's so hard to explain, but it's driving me crazy. What on earth do I do now? I don't think I can handle this for 48 hours, and I experienced the reaction so quick after taking it that I don't believe the stat dose is a good choice either. How ironic is this? This was supposed to be my way out.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: HopeDiesLast, Violet99, charlottewilts and 2 others
I

imagineit

Jan 1, 2020
Sorry to hear that you are feeling uneasy.

What was the brand? What kind of side effects do you feel?

There have been posts about people with negative experiences with some of these medications have you seen those?

Lostbetweenworlds

Lostbetweenworlds

I'm coming home soon my darling..
Jan 9, 2020
Well, uneasiness is a pretty wide spread term what do you feel exactly? [Edited - I overread the link part in the rules section, if you want me to send you a sides effects list just pm me and I get it to you.]

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
In such a case, wouldn't the stat method be better? You have to take them just a short time before sn and that's it.

Reactions: Rena rossy and k75
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Crap. I have everything prepared for the SN method, and I was starting the 48h regimen earlier today. However, I suspect I'm getting a bad reaction from the meto meds. I'm experiencing this extreme unease in my body. It's so hard to explain, but it's driving me crazy. What on earth do I do now? I don't think I can handle this for 48 hours, and I experienced the reaction so quick after taking it that I don't believe the stat dose is a good choice either. How ironic is this? This was supposed to be my way out.
I have severe gastric problems and was prescribed Meto and it really made me very ill indeed, effected my brain, my whole body and I just couldn't cope with it. It made me feel well, crazy as you have so accurately put it. Its hard to explain exactly the feeling it gives you, but if you are going through what i did when I was prescribed it then I do sympathize. I think you might be best not taking anymore of the Meto as you could wind up with even more problems. Dont forget we are all different and what one drug does to one person may be different to another. I can really understand though the way the Meto can effect as have first hand experience of it myself.

Reactions: a.h and Quarky00
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Unfortunately it's not an uncommon side effect. Reglan (meto) is often given to migraine patients in the ER along with Benadryl and NSAIDs. There have been reports of patients ripping their IVs out and running out of the hospital. It's often described as a type of anxiety that makes you want to get out of your own skin and just run.

I don't know if there is anything that can be done to alleviate those symptoms other than not take meto. :notsure:

• Wow
Reactions: a.h, Quarky00, Rena rossy and 1 other person
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Unfortunately it's not an uncommon side effect. Reglan (meto) is often given to migraine patients in the ER along with Benadryl and NSAIDs. There have been reports of patients ripping their IVs out and running out of the hospital. It's often described as a type of anxiety that makes you want to get out of your own skin and just run.

I don't know if there is anything that can be done to alleviate those symptoms other than not take meto. :notsure:
Yup thats what I was trying to get at and you have said it so well ' makes you want to get out of your own skin'.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rena rossy
Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
Thank you for all your kind replies. I took a heavy dose of benzos and tried to get some sleep. I think the meto meds now are out of my system, and I feel more like myself again. @Thereisnothing and @HopeDiesLast are explaining the exact feeling that I got. I find it very hard to describe.

Both my mother and I have migraines, and my mother can't either handle the medication. I just feel so sad because everything was in order for me to ctb by SN. I realize that I can't do the 48h regimen. I will think about doing the stat dose, but I have to do some serious thinking beforehand.

This is just so freaking great. I can't even ctb properly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ame, MysticPerception, Quarky00 and 3 others
Rena rossy

Rena rossy

will be blue
Dec 24, 2019
That sounds like a nightmare... Guess that is why they they recommend sedatives too... But thank you for sharing that with us, definetly something to consider when using this method hope you are able to think and find a way to take your decision

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I assume no other meds / checked drug interaction ?

I suspect I'm getting a bad reaction from the meto meds.
I have severe gastric problems and was prescribed Meto and it really made me very ill indeed
Experienced similar & worse. Felt better with painkillers, benzo, and after 2nd dose. Brain appears to develop tolerance (as mentioned may worsen for others).

I'm not saying "try this" but how I personally solved it —

5mg + painkiller → fell asleep, after 8h → 10mg , wait 8h etc

First 10mg were hell. Low dosage with small meal eased GI issues. General advice: be mindful , take it easy , prepare for common side effects , test small dosage before regime.

Last edited:
Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for everyone reading and replying in this thread. I have checked, and there's no drug interactions @Quarky00. It seems like I just can't handle the meds very well.

I'm just so tired and depressed right now, and my level of anxiousness is so high, probably because of this turn of event. I'll just have to try to get some more sleep. That's the only thing I've been doing all day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, Rena rossy, Thereisnothing and 1 other person
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Thanks for everyone reading and replying in this thread. I have checked, and there's no drug interactions @Quarky00. It seems like I just can't handle the meds very well.

I'm just so tired and depressed right now, and my level of anxiousness is so high, probably because of this turn of event. I'll just have to try to get some more sleep. That's the only thing I've been doing all day.
Sleep is good and healing in many ways if you can get it. Take care, we are always here.:hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Quarky00 and Lotus
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
What you've done is hard . You've come a long way , did thorough job , prepared well , and handled a tough event . Bed meto reaction is crappy . But not your fault (common) , deal with it later , first rest and take care :heart:
I know this doesn't help , but hope at least ease some of that lousy feeling

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GinaIsReady