• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
How long am I going to have to wait for a new reliable seller of N to appear on the internet?

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
god knows how long.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Never. Nembutal was delisted as a product and brand about 3 years ago.

People searching for something that doesn't even exist.

Sodium pentobarbital is available as other brands though on the DNMs, just have to look and learn to not get scammed.

• Informative
Reactions: houseofleaves, Relic, Tommen Baratheon and 3 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It won't, I fear.

• Hugs
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Sodium pentobarbital is available as other brands though on the DNMs, just have to look and learn to not get scammed.
wow I thought N was just another name for the same thing, never thought the substance is still available online though I'm not interested in going through the effort of acquiring it anyways I just find it interesting how it's basically the ideal CTB method but so hard to get.

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
People don't really make the difference between Pentobarbital and Nembutal.
Pentobarbital is the substance and you can find it in many medicines with different names or brands (Nembutal included)

Reactions: houseofleaves
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
I doubt you can find medication for humans with any level of pentobarbital in it however i do believe that in the coming years there will be another supplier.

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Never. I think it's in everyone's interest to find a different method.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Tears in Rain and Deleted member 65988
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Never. I think it's in everyone's interest to find a different method.

Your boy Trump was actually finding ways around the lethal drug shortage for state executions, by secretly funding compounding pharmacies. So maybe if he gets back in, more of these will pop up across America and some of that supply will make its way onto the black market.

So, you know who to vote for in 2024 now! :hihi:

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Your boy Trump
My boy Trump..................god, I don't even want my name and his spoken together in the same sentence - lol. I don't care if he personally would set up a lab in the basement of the Whitehouse to sysmthesize N himself and then pass it out to all the sad souls to end their misery: he'd still never get my vote. With all the other crap that would come with it, it's just not worth it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Captive_Mind515