shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I know I have been posting a lot lately, I am very eager to CTB. I ordered SN from DMC on the 12th. It got shipped the 15th and got through customs. It has been at the stage where it is being prepared for international transport since the 17th. I am in the eastern US. How much longer do you think I need to wait? I understand these things require patience, however the DMC site said I should expect to get it the 18th through the 22nd and it hasn't even left their country yet. I am able to track it on USPS tracking and it says the same thing. Just looking for some reassurance here and that's why I put the thread under venting.

Thanks for reading and best wishes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Tonkpils and lynnschronicles
M

Msvr

Legio Patria Nostra
Sep 9, 2024
I ordered mine from DMC on the 9th with express shipping. It just arrived at my local post office this morning. So I assume it'll be here this afternoon or tomorrow. So 14-15 days. But it arrived in the US on the 19th, 11 days after order. Based on that I would expect yours to arrive in the US in the next couple days if you got express shipping option.

• Informative
Reactions: shadow999
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
mine came in 11 days as well, also express shipping. not sure what's up with your shipment though. i would say it's just tracking issues, but if USPS is showing the same thing, then that's not a good sign.

• Informative
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I ordered mine from DMC on the 9th with express shipping. It just arrived at my local post office this morning. So I assume it'll be here this afternoon or tomorrow. So 14-15 days. But it arrived in the US on the 19th, 11 days after order. Based on that I would expect yours to arrive in the US in the next couple days if you got express shipping option.
I did get express. Thanks for the info
mine came in 11 days as well, also express shipping. not sure what's up with your shipment though. i would say it's just tracking issues, but if USPS is showing the same thing, then that's not a good sign.
It's not something I'm worried about right now, thank you though. It's been 11 days since I ordered and 8 days since it actually shipped. I'm just very eager to CTB as the days are very hard to get through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and Tonkpils
W

WildBird

Sep 17, 2024
I ordered on 9/18 (expedited shipping) and still haven't received tracking information. Was the tracking emailed? I am nervous something has gone wrong. I reached out to DMC and have not heard back.

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I ordered on 9/18 (expedited shipping) and still haven't received tracking information. Was the tracking emailed? I am nervous something has gone wrong. I reached out to DMC and have not heard back.
Yeah I got my tracking number via email. The DMC site is still up. Hope something bad didn't happen =( idk how else I would CTB

W

WildBird

Sep 17, 2024
The same here. Fingers crossed I will get tracking info soon.