AngelicGirl

AngelicGirl

Jun 15, 2023
My only wish is to have a car so i can finally start my life. It sucks not having a car. I wish so badly that my mom and I had a way to get around because being stuck in this house feels like my life is being put on hold. I feel weird for not having something that so many people have access to. I've never told anyone about it because it's too embarrassing. I don't want my friends online to know that I'm basically unable to go outside. The reason for it is so shameful. My mom and I are both on disability, which means most places won't allow her to purchase a car since they say we won't be able to afford it. At one point, we did have one, but the place took it back from us. Because of that, we have to rely on my aunt to let us borrow her car. It's a really tough situation, not being able to go anywhere you want anytime you want.

There are so many things I wish I could experience. I wanted to join a sewing club and an art club. I wanted to go to the library more often to pick up some books, but I can't because we have no way to access transportation around here. It feels like I'm a prisoner inside my own house, and I never really get to do anything. I can't make new friends outside, and I can't meet new people. I'm really looking forward to the day I graduate so I can finally get a job. Then, I can start working and earning money. Hopefully, I can finally buy a car of my own and go places.

pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
This is the scary part: it already has.

Either way, can't you use public transportation?

AngelicGirl

AngelicGirl

Jun 15, 2023
This is the scary part: it already has.

Either way, can't you use public transportation?
We live in a small town, there is no public transportation... Not even buses

pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
If it's small town, can you get around by walking/bike?

AngelicGirl

AngelicGirl

Jun 15, 2023
If it's small town, can you get around by walking/bike?
Hm, i dont know. .. I think around here, its difficult to get around using a bike? Its not safe with so many cars driving around. The other day my mom said she saw a lady who was walking back home from grocery shopping almost get hit by a car.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
My only wish is to have a car so i can finally start my life. It sucks not having a car. I wish so badly that my mom and I had a way to get around because being stuck in this house feels like my life is being put on hold. I feel weird for not having something that so many people have access to. I've never told anyone about it because it's too embarrassing. I don't want my friends online to know that I'm basically unable to go outside. The reason for it is so shameful. My mom and I are both on disability, which means most places won't allow her to purchase a car since they say we won't be able to afford it. At one point, we did have one, but the place took it back from us. Because of that, we have to rely on my aunt to let us borrow her car. It's a really tough situation, not being able to go anywhere you want anytime you want.

There are so many things I wish I could experience. I wanted to join a sewing club and an art club. I wanted to go to the library more often to pick up some books, but I can't because we have no way to access transportation around here. It feels like I'm a prisoner inside my own house, and I never really get to do anything. I can't make new friends outside, and I can't meet new people. I'm really looking forward to the day I graduate so I can finally get a job. Then, I can start working and earning money. Hopefully, I can finally buy a car of my own and go places.
Are you a minor?