• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Have you seen The Matrix?

• No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • i should use my free will to make space and watch it with my cute eyes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
View attachment 665E7674-F074-4CE1-B347-375ACA77C112.mov

For those who criticize Neo's answer, I share my opinion. I̶t̶ d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'t̶ m̶e̶a̶n̶ i̶t̶'s̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶r̶u̶t̶h̶, b̶u̶t̶ i̶t̶'s̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ I̶ u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶:̶ Neo said, "Because I chose to." He made a decision, an act that, although it seems the most basic, being connected to the Matrix, he could never do. He speaks of freedom, of being a human with free will. He could decide because he is not a machine, nor a program, nor a slave of the Matrix. He is a human, free, and if he has to die, he will do so by his own decision, and for a greater good, something that a machine or a program could never understand. Smith knows about purpose, he believes he is free since Neo "freed" him, but with the answer Neo gave him, he rubbed in his face a fact that Smith never understood: The fact that, even being "free," everything Smith has done is to follow his mentality as a program of the Matrix, and that everything he does, says, and thinks revolves around Neo, a human that the machines want dead, and Smith is and always will be a slave to the only emotion he has managed to understand despite being a program, hatred. And that hatred is also towards Neo. Neo's decision makes him free; Smith's decisions make him a slave to his hatred towards Neo and, therefore, to the Matrix itself.

It's ideal to not be a bot and awaken to the timeless. Don't be like Agent Smith tbh ngl