FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is the reality of existing here, I believe that for many people the only relief lies in the thought of being permanently gone from this world, being unable to suffer is what I would see as being ideal.

This is why it's disgusting when people wish to restrict suicide method options and deny people a right to die, forcing them to suffer. If anti-choice people value life so much then they should just go and enjoy it and leave suicidal people alone, wanting to leave people with no choice but to resort to risky methods is inhumane. The fact is that not everybody wants to exist here and delay their inevitable fate, not everyone wants to endure meaningless and unnecessary suffering just to deteriorate from old age and die anyway.

Saying that other people shouldn't ctb when only the individual can experience their existence is cruel and lacks any compassion, no matter what suicide always a logical and valid option and this should be respected.

I've never wished for anything to do with existing and it could never be an "illness", thinking this way, in fact to me it makes sense to wish for permanent sleep as to die would prevent all future harm. This world is such a hellish place filled with so many risks and potential for the most extreme torture and in comparison there are no disadvantages to not existing. And I just don't see the appeal to existing in the first place, I see no benefit to being trapped inside this flesh prison where we have limited control over our existence, I just don't like the feeling of having to exist, it's unsettling, dissatisfying and I always feel so much dread about existing in such a harmful world.

So therefore to insist that existing should be an obligation rather than a personal choice really is something so horrible, humans deserve the option of a way out at all times especially as existing can get so unbearable beyond how we can even imagine. The thought of being gone truly is the only comfort in such a nightmarish world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hirokami, myusername890, silent star and 8 others
gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
to anyone who genuinely wants to live, the thought of death being peaceful and desirable is absurd. in some ways, i get it, like when i see people's preferred methods that are incredibly violent or painful i'm like "why would you want that?" but then i remember that's exactly what prolifers think, "why would you want that?" but in regards to CTB in general. death is such a taboo concept to want so people see it as insane. it's upsetting because you can only explain your desire to die for so long. at a certain point, if they don't get it then they just won't get it at all. people see living as a blessing because of the things humans are capable of, but that's just another reason for us to see living as a curse. we are capable of good, sure, but most don't use it that way. if the majority of humans wanted to be good, bigotry like transphobia and racism wouldn't be on the rise right now. in fact, most of that probably wouldn't exist. don't even get me started on our environment. if humans genuinely wanted to be good, we would be. the real truth is humans are more prone to negativity and that's just another reason to not wanna be here anymore. if the world wants me to live so fucking badly then stop treating me like i'm a disgrace for being trans, autistic, jewish, and poor. but that will not happen.

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
We're forced to exist, unfortunately. I didn't ask to be born.

Reactions: silent star