• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Basically the title. I think I'm partially compressing my carotid arteries, but not sure.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I don't know but I failed this method and now I get numbness in my face if I move my head wrong

• Aww..
Reactions: PrettyMoose, CoolGuy9 and OnlyTheWind
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
The damage I've done to my neck is terrifying to me. They can't do anything about it and can't find what's wrong with it
Well that definitely makes me re-think doing partial as my method.

Reactions: ClairyFairy, NasiGoreng and settheory
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I don't know but I failed this method and now I get numbness in my face if I move my head wrong
So sorry you had that experience :(
It could be nerve damage.

Reactions: ClairyFairy
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
The permanent damage you can receive is pretty scary. Did you go see a doctor about the numbness?

PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
I'm sorry that you're experiencing that and hopefully it goes away with time. I also had some lingering effects after practicing hanging. I had pain in my right shoulder for around 5-6 months or so. For a while it was so bad that it would often wake me up when I'd roll over on it in my sleep. I couldn't even lift my right arm up high without the pain becoming too much to bear. I started to depressingly accept that as part of my new shittier reality, but then the pain started to taper off and now I don't have any pain in that right shoulder at all and can lift my arm as high as I want to whenever I want to. I never saw a doctor about it and I never took any meds for it, it just happened to go away on its own.

Reactions: CoolGuy9
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I'm sorry that you're experiencing that and hopefully it goes away with time. I also had some lingering effects after practicing hanging. I had pain in my right shoulder for around 5-6 months or so. For a while it was so bad that it would often wake me up when I'd roll over on it in my sleep. I couldn't even lift my right arm up high without the pain becoming too much to bear. I started to depressingly accept that as part of my new shittier reality, but then the pain started to taper off and now I don't have any pain in that right shoulder at all and can lift my arm as high as I want to whenever I want to. I never saw a doctor about it and I never took any meds for it, it just happened to go away on its own.
Oh my god I hope so. That would be amazing

• Hugs
Reactions: CoolGuy9 and PrettyMoose