• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Honestly I feel really repulsed by those who say things like that as I'd never wish for existence, rather all I wish for is the permanent absence of it. I don't get what makes people think that everyone sees existing as desirable as it could never be for me, I just wish to be permanently unconscious, under no circumstances would I ever wish to decay from age in this meaningless existence, I find it so tragic how life even exists at all, it's an abomination to exist, only death can bring me peace.

I only hope for death, I hope for an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is erased and forgotten about, existence was never worth having in the first place and more than anything I wish I never existed at all. Being conscious and aware just causes me to suffer, people shouldn't automatically assume that existence is so valuable for everyone just because they want to stay here, I see death as something positive as it's the permanent end to all suffering, existence itself is the true problem to me.

• Love
Reactions: karmaisabitch, myusername890, CorpseAngel and 4 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Has someone ever said that to you?

• Yay!
Reactions: karmaisabitch, betternever2havbeen, Kapsyl and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I wish somebody said something empathetic like that to me

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch, Esokabat, myusername890 and 7 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
Not to just tell you what you want to hear, but I'm definitely rooting for you. You seem very kind to me and I'm always glad to see you in a thread. So, I hope you can get to the best place possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch, Esokabat, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Not to just tell you what you want to hear, but I'm definitely rooting for you. You seem very kind to me and I'm always glad to see you in a thread. So, I hope you can get to the best place possible.
Thank you ! I'm rooting for you to!

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch, Esokabat, iloverachel and 1 other person
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I don't wish ctb on anyone by itself, I just wish for those who are suffering to find peace. Ideally I wouldn't want anyone to have to resort to suicide, we should be able to live happy and healthy lives, but alas the world doesn't work like that. I just hope people find a resolution to their suffering, whether that be by ctb or by continuing to live.

• Love
Reactions: karmaisabitch, betternever2havbeen, Lady Laudanum and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Reactions: halleyscomet and divinemistress36
Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
Hmm I'm one of those people that said it today and if I'm not mistaken @FuneralCry responded a while after and is basing this thread partly on that and others. It's a vent and you're putting your opinion across but it also shows how shortsighted you are so as not to see that saying such things is a situational thing.

Has someone ever said that to you?
@LaVieEnRose @divinemistress36 it's the first or last thing that anyone should say in a post (especially a GBT) as you need to not patronise people but also give them support to know that failure could lead to reconsideration. I think my post in a GBT earlier partly influenced this and of course I would much prefer that this site never needed to exist.

Reactions: karmaisabitch, final_countdown12 and divinemistress36
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Hmm I'm one of those people that said it today and if I'm not mistaken @FuneralCry responded a while after and is basing this thread partly on that and others. It's a vent and you're putting your opinion across but it also shows how shortsighted you are so as not to see that saying such things is a situational thing.
Dont worry. Also she could be probably trolling. Who knows?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
If FC ends up being a troll I would be incredibly impressed, I mean 34K posts? I can't imagine someone would commit to the bit for that long.
Thats the reason it may be a possibilty. Who knows?
Freaky saddist can act in many forms. Unfortunately we just cant trust anyone easily nowdays and thats sad. Im not afirming and accusing anyone im just saying "who knows?". Its hard to prove anything in the internet but we need to take care and pay attention.

Reactions: Esokabat and divinemistress36