abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
A few nights ago, my roommate's friend came into the room after breaking up with her girlfriend earlier that day, and then having her best friend make out with her ex after saying she had nothing to worry about. The ex came to our door after a bit and was crying and begging "please just talk to me". I felt so much pain in that moment because I felt like I was causing pain to both of them in a sense for not being able to fix it. I felt like a bad person for not being able to make the ex feel better.

They somewhat made up it seems and I can't currently tell their relationship(like they had sex today but idk why or the full story) but that original moment just stressed me out so much and i dont know why.

I do have a desire to have a significant other, but mostly because it's been made to seem almost like a closer version of a friend. This being said I've never felt romantically or sexually attracted to someone nor do I even know my sexuality. I think I'm just lonely. And I'm jealous of literally everyone else who seems to have like a bunch of besties because I do have friends, I'm just not as close to them as I need to be to not be lonely.