martyrcomplexed

martyrcomplexed

But He forgives me, He forgives me.
Dec 1, 2020
Lately I have been in a state of apathy. I'm not sad, I'm not in despair, I'm not happy, but I also feel far from being what they call 'empty'. I am simply existing and each emotion passes through me like a flash of light that I briefly reach but don't hold or feel. I'm in my place and I just watch time go by, and although nothing hurts me I still know that something is very wrong.

In earlier days I might simply resort to the thought of suicide to have a sense of control and to know that I would be okay when this was over. But it turns out that even death doesn't matter to me anymore, in a meaning that I'm not looking for it. It's like there's nothing for me in this life, but there's also nothing on the other plane.

I am in purgatory and I cannot decide the fate of my soul, although I have this feeling of duty. I need it but I don't know how. I feel like I'll never find a place for myself, some rest or peace. Everything is far away.

Has anyone ever felt this way?​

• Hugs
Reactions: summertimestars4, waitingforrest and Foresight
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
I'm 100% sure time will sort that problem out for you.

Reactions: martyrcomplexed
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Yes I can relate to this limbo state that you're in. You're merely existing and nothing more.

Reactions: katagiri83, whatevs and martyrcomplexed
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
maybe derealization? or depersonalization?

Reactions: martyrcomplexed and whatevs
martyrcomplexed

martyrcomplexed

But He forgives me, He forgives me.
Dec 1, 2020
maybe derealization? or depersonalization?
It looks like this, although it's not really. Maybe just a cheap trick of my mind...

hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Lately I have been in a state of apathy. I'm not sad, I'm not in despair, I'm not happy, but I also feel far from being what they call 'empty'. I am simply existing and each emotion passes through me like a flash of light that I briefly reach but don't hold or feel. I'm in my place and I just watch time go by, and although nothing hurts me I still know that something is very wrong.

In earlier days I might simply resort to the thought of suicide to have a sense of control and to know that I would be okay when this was over. But it turns out that even death doesn't matter to me anymore, in a meaning that I'm not looking for it. It's like there's nothing for me in this life, but there's also nothing on the other plane.

I am in purgatory and I cannot decide the fate of my soul, although I have this feeling of duty. I need it but I don't know how. I feel like I'll never find a place for myself, some rest or peace. Everything is far away.

Has anyone ever felt this way?​
I actually feel this as well. Even suicide seems too optimistic. I'm just numb to everything

Reactions: _Minsk and martyrcomplexed