_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
This hasn't been living since over a decade now, this is just bloody survival. Crawling from one traumatic experience to the next, honestly this life feels like a fucking mine field. Two legs already lost, face and body full of shrapnel, yet there's probably still hope, could be worse right?? Definitely, its never enough to beat that stupid suffering instinct....

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: conveniently_dead, ColorlessTrees, Suicidebydeath and 3 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I'm sure it could be worse. It can always get worse. But that isn't particularly relevant to you or to how you should proceed.
Have you carefully weighed the pros and cons of continuing to exist versus choosing to ctb? I don't know much about your situation, so I can't assess what is the best way forward for you. But you don't have to continue to exist simply because some people have it worse.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
I agree with Linda. Only you know what your coping mechanisms are and what you might have to live for. I wish you didn't have to go through this pain. <3

Reactions: Linda
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I believe that it's enough when the individual going through the suffering thinks that it's enough. We've been born into this life against our consent so we shouldn't have an obligation to live or adhere to other people's standards when we don't want to. We shouldn't let other people dictate when is enough enough because they aren't the ones living our lives

Reactions: Linda, Alexei_Kirillov and lizzywizzy09
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered a lot, it must be tiring what you go through, existence certainly is too cruel. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Alexei_Kirillov