• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
with the
services and community responses, all hurt worse? I don't know because I haven't ctb, but I get confused how to compare suicide to ways of housing and food that are unsafe or worse for health?

I'm confused what to say, I can't bear how any services worked so far. lots of ads and somehow 100% homogeneity, ultimately?

I hear people talk about wage slaving, and that felt very related, but I still got confused

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: satanpixidreamgirl and Kalista
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
probably need more info. male/female? have a kid? it still would depend where you live. there are services that i've seen but you would probably need to find that for yourself. sorry.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Homelessness is a trap. Try hard not to get ensnared

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
CTB > homelessness

If you're young and have never experienced homelessness before, it can be a motivating learning experience.
If you're old or have been homeless multiple times (and you've got no health, friends/family), suicide is a much better option. Homelessness just prolongs the agony and makes it more intense.

smvrtsa

smvrtsa

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
we're all wage slaves til we die. unless you're lucky you're probably one bad medical bill away from homelessness. this goes doubly if you don't have family to fall back on (and even if you do, who's to say for how long they'll put up with you). death seems more and more like the only way to free ourselves. certainly easier than trying to change how the world works, lol. try explaining that housing is a basic human right and see what kind of looks you get.

Reactions: Sunset Limited