• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
im planning on ctb-ing in the next few weeks. but im not sure when and where to do it because i have a tough situation (my method is SN). i am 19 but i had to move back home due to the pandemic, so i live with my parents. obviously i am an adult and should be able to make my own decisions, but since i am living with my parents and not paying rent, i have to follow their strict rules. they know i am suicidal so they are keeping an eye on me. they both go to work and leave me home alone from 8-3, but my sister is home as well. she is busy with school so if i ctb in that time frame with my door locked there is a very low chance she would find me, but it is still risky. i have no car and no money for a hotel. i could walk somewhere but im not sure where i could go. my parents keep very close tabs on me so it is hard to go somewhere without them knowing. my other option is to do it at night while everyone else is asleep. i could check and make sure they are asleep then lock myself in my room and drink the SN. however if i vomit (im not taking an antiemetic), or if i am like making noises or something it could wake them. leaving my house would be ideal, but without a car or money im not sure what i could do. i live in a city so there is no forests or anything. what do you guys think?

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i think the most plausible option is to ctb while your parents are away, and while your sister is busy with school. was your sister told to keep a close on eye on you, or is she more preoccupied with herself?

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i think the most plausible option is to ctb while your parents are away, and while your sister is busy with school. was your sister told to keep a close on eye on you, or is she more preoccupied with herself?
no she doesnt know i am suicidal and she is very preoccupied. she is in meetings most of the day and i spend the day locked in my room so it wouldnt seem out of the ordinary.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
in that case, the best location is in your own room. you could drink the sn in your bed, and they'd think you're sleeping in.