memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
Mine is being in a crib and there's around 6 little poodle like dogs tickling me in the bed crib.

That sounds really messed up. A long time ago, I thought it was a dream.

Then my world turned upside down, I and started thinking these dogs are my spirit guides.

I didn't know what the fuck a spirit guide was until 3 months ago.

I'm 44.

That's really fucked up. But I KNOW it was my first memory.

**EDIT** I sound like a crazy person. But I'm not. I don't see dead people and I hate conspiracy theories. **

**EDIT AGAIN ** It even looks so much more stupid. Google "spirit guides" and it's like this guy is crazy.

So....I started watching NDE videos on YT and and I came across a person who.. fk it

What's your first memory?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, falling_snow, becfr0g and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My first memory is of the day my youngest sister was born. I was about 3 and a half years old. I mainly remember staying in my grandparent's house, trying an ice cream cone for the first time, and then later when I was driven to the hospital to see my mom, I saw my dad arguing with her over something even though she had just given birth. As I was walking back home with my grandmother, they were still yelling at each other in the distance.

Reactions: cosimaniehaus, LifeQuitter and memoriesofyesterday
memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
My first memory is of the day my youngest sister was born. I was about 3 and a half years old. I mainly remember staying in my grandparent's house, trying an ice cream cone for the first time, and then later when I was driven to the hospital to see my mom, I saw my dad arguing with her over something even though she had just given birth. As I was walking back home with my grandmother, they were still yelling at each other in the distance.
Interesting. I wonder why that stood out for you? How long were your parents married for and do you still keep in contact with your sister?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Interesting. I wonder why that stood out for you? How long were your parents married for and do you still keep in contact with your sister?
I think that memory just happens to coincide with the exact time my neurons were able to actually begin to store memories and it was a significant event.

I still live with my mom and both my younger sisters. We're pretty close, especially since our other sister, the middle one, is nonverbal and severely autistic. My parents had gotten married about a year before I was born and divorced when I was around 14.

Reactions: memoriesofyesterday
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I remember being in a baby swing on the playground at preschool. I was probably 2 or 3. The teachers were getting us ready to go inside and when they tried to get me out of the swing my shoe got stuck and fell off. The way they pulled it broke my shoe and I had to walk back inside without shoes on.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and memoriesofyesterday
becfr0g

becfr0g

cruel to keep living, burdensome to die
Sep 30, 2024
Mine is super weird but i know it is definitely a memory, i remember being very little, i might not have been able to talk yet, because i wasnt speaking as far as i can remember, but i was in an off-white room on a bed or a square cushion or something with a tiny tv playing whinnie the pooh without sound (did that used to have sound? I dont) remember it lol. I remember recalling this memory when i was about 5 or 6 and thinking to myself "this is the earliest i can remember, im going to memorise it to never forget it" and i sat and thought it over and over again until it was unforgettable.

I think its so cool having loads of little dogs around you as a first memory! I dont know if you think of it as a good or bad or whatever memory but that sounds wicked. weird shaped people animals.

I understand what you mean by spirit guides - not personally but my mum is very into spiritual stuff like that, not theories or religion or cults or whatever, i cant really describe it. I remember her talking about her spirit guide a few times. I dont think its a matter of believing it or not - i dont NOT believe her, but i obviously cant see proof of it - its become a sort of accepted normal in our house.

memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
Mine is super weird but i know it is definitely a memory, i remember being very little, i might not have been able to talk yet, because i wasnt speaking as far as i can remember, but i was in an off-white room on a bed or a square cushion or something with a tiny tv playing whinnie the pooh without sound (did that used to have sound? I dont) remember it lol. I remember recalling this memory when i was about 5 or 6 and thinking to myself "this is the earliest i can remember, im going to memorise it to never forget it" and i sat and thought it over and over again until it was unforgettable.

I think its so cool having loads of little dogs around you as a first memory! I dont know if you think of it as a good or bad or whatever memory but that sounds wicked. weird shaped people animals.

I understand what you mean by spirit guides - not personally but my mum is very into spiritual stuff like that, not theories or religion or cults or whatever, i cant really describe it. I remember her talking about her spirit guide a few times. I dont think its a matter of believing it or not - i dont NOT believe her, but i obviously cant see proof of it - its become a sort of accepted normal in our house.
Awesome!

Everyone loves Winnie the Pooh!!

Good stuff and great post!

And thank you. Because I sound like a freak. Poodles. Spirit guides. lol.

Now before people go and google spirit guides, they'll come up with Native American themes.

I started learning about them through NDES on YT and it wasn't until I found someone on YT who described these dog like figures.

It sounds so stupid poodle/dogs/spirt guides...etc.

lol.

Reactions: becfr0g