• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm really bored so I'm just asking a random question. My favourite ice cream is cookies and cream. What about you?

• Love
Reactions: eatantz, GoatHerder, cowboypants and 4 others
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I can't pick between strawberry and pistachio, they're both so good. Maybe strawberry if I absolutely had to pick one. Cookies and cream is a solid flavour

• Wow
Reactions: eatantz, cowboypants, GuessWhosBack and 3 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
haagen dazs caramel cone

• Yay!
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Cookie dough

Actually best I ever tried was strawberry shortcake at a stand

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eatantz, abchia, damienlerone03 and 5 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't really have one, though I do miss the cotton candy flavoured and banana flavoured ice cream they used to have at Lick's. If I remember correctly, they had quite a few different ice cream flavours you choose from. I'm pretty sure all of their locations closed down years ago. I miss them.

Edit: Turns out they actually have one location left.

Last edited:
Reactions: eatantz, ijustwishtodie, abchia and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Matcha
Coffee
Java chip
Chocolate
Vanilla
Etc

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eatantz, ijustwishtodie, GuessWhosBack and 4 others
DipAndChips

DipAndChips

Aug 11, 2024
Cotton Candy Ice Cream FTW

Prove me wrong and we can fight to the death.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rocinante, GuessWhosBack and 2 others
SpamMusubi

SpamMusubi

Jul 25, 2024
vanilla unironically

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie, cowboypants and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Maybe it'd be easier for me to say what I don't like.

I like: Vanilla, Mango, Strawberry, Raspberry, Lemon

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie, cowboypants and 3 others
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
Chocolate

Cookie dough

Rocky road

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My top 5 are:

-Green tea/matcha
-Mint Chocolate Chip
-Rainbow Sherbet
-Vanilla
-Cotton Candy

Reactions: eatantz, ijustwishtodie, Rocinante and 3 others
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
That's an easy question. Umpqua Chocolate Brownie Thunder is the best!

Ironborn

Ironborn

Experienced
Jan 29, 2024
Mint choc chip is my first pick no matter what, vanilla is a close second.

• Wow
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, kinderbueno, Rocinante and 1 other person
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

人之初,性本恶
May 9, 2024
Any kind with no milk because I'm lactose intolerant haha

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, kinderbueno, Rocinante and 1 other person
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
banan

• Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie, kinderbueno and 2 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Rum and raisin. Preferably served with a hazelnut and chocolate wafer roll. Or two. Possibly three.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, kinderbueno, lemonbunny and 3 others
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Some of the best ice cream I've ever had was from Berkey Creamery, the store of the dairy science program at Penn State University.

Another place - this is one of the best ice cream I've had in the States, I think its like an hour or two outside of Boston if IIRC.

Most people aren't from VT/NH/Upstate NY where you can go to Ben & Jerry shops that get fresh deliveries from the factory and their small batch flavors. These shops are comparable to the small local (made in-house) shops, the best in the US. The brand isn't always the same between store and parlor/creamery. It's like in Oregon and Washington, Tillamook brand is a common store brand thats like mid to high tier for store bought ice cream (imo anyway), but if you actually go to one of their creameries and buy it fresh from the batches they make just for the creameries, its a whole different higher tier. I've toured their factory on the coast. Also Oregon has a lot of local shops that make their own stuff. I can think of a number of places in Oregon I like far more than any store-sold brand.

Convenience stores often started as little dairy stores. A dairy farm had little stores to sell milk, cream, and butter. These stores morphed into convenience stores.

Breyer's - Breyers is a middle of the road lower butterfat mainstream ice cream. Not ultra premium with higher butterfat like Haagen Dazs and B&J. They sell one that's "frozen treats" which uses fillers and isn't entirely of wholesome cream and then there is one that is wholely made with cream. Breyer's used to be the "good" supermarket ice cream. It was all natural and the vanilla had flecks of vanilla bean making it feel "premium". They used to be big on the natural angle, that was their selling point, but now they're using gums and fillers as well. Now it just seems to get lost in a sea of mediocre ice cream and other "frozen dairy desserts" I really put them on par with a lot of store brand ice cream now in terms of quality, store brands have really upped their game. One trick that most national brands have done is not only shrunk the package, but have pumped in more air, this makes for a very creamy mouthfeel, but also an airy product that melts really fast. I hate that airy mouth feel. If I wanted that, I'd get a soft serve cone. They are usually $5-6 a tub. Taste wise I'm partial to Haagan Daaz but they're more expensive. These aren't terrible; they're creamy and tastes like what you would expect ice cream to taste like but lacks variety and richness of the stuff Haagan Daaz and other brands in this niche have to offer. Ben & Jerrys try to be too different for some people's liking.

In terms of ingredients, Ben and Jerry's is top tier, bodybuilders eat that brand a lot. They use lots of cream and eggs in their product. While breyers is loaded with sugar to make up for lack of good ingredients.

Acme is a super dense custard based ice cream made up near mt baker. Very different experience than Breyer's or haggen Daaz. I think it's like 8-9$ a pint. I was super impressed the first time I had it.

If HD is a 10, that's the bar; I would put these Breyer's at a solid 6 to 7.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: 3/4Dead, GuessWhosBack, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I'm really bored so I'm just asking a random question. My favourite ice cream is cookies and cream. What about you?
Plain chocolate, followed by dark chocolate, cookies and cream, and vanilla, in that order.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, ijustwishtodie, kinderbueno and 1 other person
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
i have many but i want pecan for some reason

mikuhappy

mikuhappy

Feb 14, 2024
vanilla and cottom candy

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, ijustwishtodie, kinderbueno and 2 others
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Many different flavours, but I'll just say the classic, chocolate and vanilla.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
cherry nut

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
im a basic picky eater, chocolate and just chocolate no toppings or anything is what I actually prefer

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, ijustwishtodie, Sylveon and 2 others
cowboypants

cowboypants

from farm to fork
May 7, 2024
Chocolate with choco chips

Chocobar with hazelnut

Pista

Blackcurrant

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, ijustwishtodie and kinderbueno
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Cookies and Cream

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, ijustwishtodie and kinderbueno
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Oh man, now I want some of everything. Even just vanilla. And alot of it. Damn, just noted the time, all the stores around me are closed.

And to give an answer, pistachio gelato is kinda rad.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, kinderbueno and enduringwinter
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
cherry garcia

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and kinderbueno
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Hazelnut, pistachio, pear. Also simple fior de latte that some cafes/kissaten in Japan make in house I swear it's always so good.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie and kinderbueno
BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
Either cookies and cream, or brownie. Or both. I am a sugar fiend.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and kinderbueno
M4rii

M4rii

life is pain
Oct 8, 2023
strawberry

• Love
Reactions: eatantz, GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person