• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm bored again so I'm asking a random question yet again.

My favourite weather has to be the rain due to how nice the atmosphere is and also because I like rain sounds. I don't like to be drenched in rain but seeing rain from outside my window is nice. I like the wind too for almost the same reasons.

My least favourite weather is the heat in summer. I hate hot weather as it's just the worst. I wish that summer didn't exist

What about you?

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Forever Sleep, Ironborn and 5 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Favorite, rain especially on grey cloudy evenings

Worst, anything snow since it's too cold to head outdoors

• Love
Reactions: Arachno, GuessWhosBack, sserafim and 2 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I live in a single-family house in the countryside, so winters are difficult.
I generally like the winter climate, but for example, lighting a stove is irritating and time-consuming.
If I were very rich, I would really like winter because I wouldn't have to worry about irritating chores.

So to answer your question, I don't like it when it snows, but that's due to my situation.

I don't have a favorite. Each type of weather has its advantages and disadvantages.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: wCvML2, kinderbueno, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Thank you for creating this thread - I'm obsessed with clouds (as my username suggests.)
My favorite: mostly cloudy (80% clouds) like this:

Sky with clouds

Least favorite: Sunny (0% clouds) - where's my friend?

In terms of temperature, I like warm weather. I don't like cold day.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, wCvML2, Ironborn and 4 others
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
My favourite weather is when it's warm and cloudy - this rarely happens though
My least favourite is strong rain. I have sensory issues regarding water so I hate being drenched in rain

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, ijustwishtodie, GoatHerder and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Favorite: wind or snow

Least favorite: sun and heat

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylveon, GuessWhosBack, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
grey clouds with a little layer of snow on the ground, but not actually snowing is my favorite weather
i hate heat and summer

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, ijustwishtodie, sserafim and 1 other person
Sabitsuki

Sabitsuki

Rusting away...
Jul 29, 2024
Favourite - Listening to thunderstorms :)
Least favourite - Full sun in summer (i am heat sensitive)

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, sserafim, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Ironborn

Ironborn

Experienced
Jan 29, 2024
Favourite is heavy rain/stormy weather
Least favourite is hot sunny days, anything over 10°c (that's 50° in freedom units) I just feel uncomfortable.
Doesn't help the UK is always humid when it's warm, we don't get dry heat.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Snow (never saw it, but I think I'd probably like it)/Rain/Cloudy (Best)

Worst is sunny with no clouds

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I LOVE foggy nights/mornings, heavier fog the better, it's like walking through a murky dreamscape, so mysterious!! 😍
I love rain tooooo, refreshing~ 😌

Least fav... idk I used to despise summer heat but I've made peace with it lol, still my least fav tho-

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, sserafim, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I'm bored again so I'm asking a random question yet again.

My favourite weather has to be the rain due to how nice the atmosphere is and also because I like rain sounds. I don't like to be drenched in rain but seeing rain from outside my window is nice. I like the wind too for almost the same reasons.

My least favourite weather is the heat in summer. I hate hot weather as it's just the worst. I wish that summer didn't exist

What about you?
In that case, you might like being in a house on Lake Washington in (rainy) Seattle ☔️ on a cloudy, rainy day. My friend likes this because he feels like it's cozy and all the rain keeps all the vegetation green, lush and clean. 🤷‍♀️
Most of the weather on the lake comes from the southeast so it's a very still part of the lake and the sunsets over the Olympic mountains, etc.

Washington's northern Olympic coast by Forks, about 4 hours west of Seattle, where Twilight takes place (it was actually primarily filmed in Portland, OR) is actually one of the largest temperate rainforest in the US. I hiked and biked out there a lot and drove around the entire coast line.

The PNW also is generally pretty moderate and temperate mainly because of the proximity to the ocean and also the mountain ranges, latitude and ocean currents.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Favourite: dark and cloudy, thunderstorm, and snowstorm (especially at night)

Least favourite: Hot and sunny. I especially hate it when it's over 25°C. I prefer cooler temperatures.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
cold and dry

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My least favorite weather is probably thunderstorms because they're the most scary.

My favorite weather is partly cloudy.

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Constant light rain, cold gentle breeze, night, either outside driving, laying on the grass, or inside, drinking hot chocolate in my extremely masculine bear pyjamas.

I hate humidity, excessive heat. I shower constantly during the summer. Ugh.

We should ban summer or at least make it consensual.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I love this question. I'm a Brit, we're kind of obsessed with talking about the weather...

It's complex though...

Favourite to look at: Rainbows 🌈
Favourite to listen to and that lovely earthy smell you get afterwards: Rain
Favourite to experience: A fresh breeze on a warm day.

Least Favourite: Probably hail and anything that leads to ice. I walk along in terror like I'm constipated. Really strong winds frighten me too.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Favourite: Cool and partly cloudy

Least favourite: Hot and humid

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Rain and storms, unless I have to go out and drive in it.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Favorite:

Rain

Least favorite:

Hot