Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(แด—_ แด—ใ€‚)
Nov 25, 2023
Optionally, what was your spiritual journey?
I was raised Christian but rejected the religion very early on. Then I went through a period of atheism as a teenager and later started to look into New age. Nowadays I resonate mostly with Buddhism.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore, sserafim, kawaiiphantom and 1 other person
F&Inside

F&Inside

๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ
Aug 9, 2023
Other I guess.
I don't really know where to classify my current beliefs. I really believe that we can transmit energies to each other, among other things.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: falling_snow, sserafim, Dliena and 2 others
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I'm agnostic and not really all that attached to any strong position on religion either way.

• Love
Reactions: bb3300 and kawaiiphantom
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Atheist. All religions are bs

Reactions: Nobody Special, Hollowman, BojackHorseman and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe in anything related to religion, to me it's all completely fictional and invented by humans who were unable to accept how meaningless existence truly is.

Reactions: BojackHorseman, Tears in Rain and hikikomorizombie
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I would say an atheist because I don't believe in fantasy part of religions. But I find some religious practices beneficial.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, BrainShower and kawaiiphantom
d3ad

d3ad

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Atheist

• Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and kawaiiphantom
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Agnostic for me I think but I have had this fascination with theistic satanism/black magic for a while.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, sserafim, F&Inside and 1 other person
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Agnostic, i feel like anything is possible and I have a very hard time forming opinions on things sometimes

• Hugs
Reactions: Guy Smiley, F&Inside and Dliena
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatโ€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm atheist born and raised but I believe in reincarnation (prison planet theory) and other things

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, leavingthesoultrap and F&Inside
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Swagnostics in the house.๐Ÿ˜Ž

I believe that nothing I believe could truly encapsulate the true nature of this world, its purpose, and its origins.

• Love
  • Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Adรปnรขi and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatโ€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I really believe that we can transmit energies to each other, among other things.
Wdym? How so? Like auras? I heard that each person has an aura which is their personal electromagnetic/energy field, and that they have different colors. I tried to see mine but wasn't able to. Also, what kind of other things?
Agnostic for me I think but I have had this fascination with theistic satanism/black magic for a while.
I heard that black magic is bad and that you shouldn't do it. Could you elaborate on theistic satanism? It sounds interesting

• Love
Reactions: Dliena, F&Inside and Adรปnรขi
Adรปnรขi

Adรปnรขi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Voted "pagan" because why not. I worship Kim Jong Un and Jewish demons. (It's not a phase, mom!)

• Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
F&Inside

F&Inside

๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ
Aug 9, 2023
Wdym? How so? Like auras? I heard that each person has an aura which is their personal electromagnetic/energy field, and that they have different colors. I tried to see mine but wasn't able to. Also, what kind of other things?
Yes, I know about that and I also give importance to karma.
Well, due to my own experiences I had no choice but to be spiritual, I believe that surrounded by people who wish us well, they can transmit their positivity above the merely earthly, their passion and their positive projection towards us. It doesn't matter if they have serious problems like us, if their intention with you is good and sincere.

btw I also had experiences with black magic and negative things, bad entities, a rather dark topics

Reactions: sserafim
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
sometimes i wish i could believe in one of the many religions ppl dedicate their entire lives & selves to; just to know what it's like to feel the comfort/peace that comes w believing there's a utopia waiting for u in the afterlife๐Ÿงธalong w the purpose + meaning that believing in a God gives u & ur life.

unfortunately my need for logic>everything else will always trump that. + i think there's smthg v depressing abt needing to delude yourself/be willfully ignorant in order to keep living. also v depressing when some1 detests their life or is in incomprehensible pain, yet they can't free themselves from it bc they fear the punishment that doing so would bring them from their God.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BojackHorseman, Tears in Rain, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

๐ŸŽต Be all, end all ๐ŸŽต
Apr 17, 2023
Raised christian. Religion is bad for people if they're mentally ill. As an adult, I pushed away from it and have studied it enough that I can refute it all. Unfortunately, I don't feel much better. Religion really does infuse life with added purpose.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I heard that black magic is bad and that you shouldn't do it. Could you elaborate on theistic satanism? It sounds interesting
So the Theistic Satanism is like an actual belief of Satan to be real and benevolent unlike in Christianity where he is viewed as evil
while LeVeyan Satanism doesn't really believe in any supernatural anything and is basically mostly just atheism in a fancy costume.
ofc I'm not a complete expert on this so you should prob do your own research into this as well but it has intrigued me for long while the idea that God is the actual evil one while Satan is actually good.

• Informative
Reactions: 4am and sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I used to be a Deist, then agnostic, now I'm an atheist. I tried believing in a god, but I just can't. More power to you if you do, though.

• Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, sserafim and kawaiiphantom
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Atheist 95% of my life due to education background + life circunstance + Richard Dawkins' influence

Reactions: enduringwinter, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and sserafim
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
"When I was a child (Catholic), I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man (atheist), I put away childish (religious) things" (I Corinthians 13:11).

xulam

xulam

my soul is rotten
May 8, 2024
I think I am an atheist but saying it makes me guilty, so I settle for agnostic. I studied in a religious school as a kid and I always saw the bible as a fiction book. I tried a lot of religions: presbyterian, catholic, spiritualist, pentecostalism, wicca and probably more, but it makes me feel bad and it gives me a bitter feeling

yellowjester

yellowjester

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
I want to be a Buddhist but I lack devotion.