• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I'm a lesbian, I'm not attracted to guys at all, i have A LOT of internalised homophobia and I've tried to reverse my homosexuality but its never worked, because it's not really a thing that can be reversed. I decided to meet up with one of my guy friends from high school a few months ago and we had a good time. Though a few weeks ago it was starting to become obvious that he liked me as more than a friend. He doesnt know I'm a lesbian, it's not really a thing I tell a lot of people. And we met up the other day, he came over to my flat and started to initiate sex, and for some reason i let him. I have no idea why, I have no attraction to men, physically or romantically but I said yes to him. We had sex and physically it felt good but I felt so disgusting and icky inside and now I just feel so empty, I still know I'm a lesbian but I want to do it again. I don't understand why I have such an urge to do something that makes me feel so terrible, but I do and i think i will.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wearingmyheart, Blue Rose, Brink and 2 others