Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
Something has to be wrong with me- I'm really trying to make uni work, to pretend my anxiety isn't so bad, but I feel so out of place. I can't make friends.
How do people do it so easily?

Everyone seems to have gravitated towards their own little groups already, and I'm just there- Even though I get along with my classmates, it's not enough to warrant being invited anywhere.
I'm laughing more, I'm playing a stupid role and really pushing myself to be a part of things, but its all so wrong. I don't know why I'm never wanted. It's always been like this. What's wrong with me.

I feel so alone and foolish and needy. I don't know why I'm trying so hard when I don't intend to be here for much longer.

• Love
Reactions: Freyja13
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
Something has to be wrong with me- I'm really trying to make uni work, to pretend my anxiety isn't so bad, but I feel so out of place. I can't make friends.

Everyone seems to have gravitated towards their own little groups already, and I'm just there- Even though I get along with my classmates, it's not enough to warrant being invited anywhere.
I'm laughing more, I'm playing a stupid role and really pushing myself to be a part of things, but its all so wrong. I don't know why I'm never wanted. It's always been like this. What's wrong with me.

I feel so alone and foolish and needy. I don't know why I'm trying so hard when I don't intend to be here for much longer.
At least you didn't sexually abuse four of your five siblings, fail high school, is 20 years old with no job to their name, socially isolate yourself for being a complete and utter loser. Point is, you've less of a reason to kill yourself than me. And people like me who commit such heinous acts will continue existing even after you do it, so do you really wanna let scum like me out-live you? Not that I am personally trying to live.

nivis...

nivis...

Oct 17, 2023

It's hard, a lot of people start of as friends already and being 2 already makes it easier to become a whole group. but from my experience, just going for it, talking to someone even if it's uncomfortable for you is the way to god. max they can do is reject you and nothing else happens