Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
I think mine is the story of the two Scandinavians girls who were beheaded alive by jihadists in Morocco.
Screenshot 20220104 000932 Samsung Internet

It's not really a true crime story since it falls more under the category of terrorism. but still. I saw the raw video of the girls being beheaded and it was my first ever gore content and I wasn't prepared. this is the first time I realised that my intrusive thoughts and my anxiety were not based on catastrophic thinking but on a deep subconscious awareness of the kind of horror that goes on in the world. this is the first time I felt respect for the anxious thinker in me.

Another case that I can't forget is the story of Issei Sagawa
5128ea98 8c13 11e9 b2aa 5ba392ab87ab image hires 223824

Reactions: TheHatedOne, OrcWitch and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
That story of the 13 children who were kept in chains, physically abused and starved their entire lives and didn't know the outside world. When one escaped she didn't understand the concept of sidewalks and didn't know you weren't supposed to walk down the middle of the road. She lacked very basic vocabulary and was speaking like a 7 year old as a young woman. Some of the kids would be kept handcuffed in one place for months on end. They lived in absolute filth and abusive hell.

This story shook me up quite a bit. I feel disturbed that anyone has to be born into these lives.

• Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Iamchickenhat, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
That story of the 13 children who were kept in chains, physically abused and starved their entire lives and didn't know the outside world. When one escaped she didn't understand the concept of sidewalks and didn't know you weren't supposed to walk down the middle of the road. She lacked very basic vocabulary and was speaking like a 7 year old as a young woman. Some of the kids would be kept handcuffed in one place for months on end. They lived in absolute filth and abusive hell.

This story shook me up quite a bit. I feel disturbed that anyone has to be born into these lives.
I'm reading it on Wikipedia rn. The woman name is Louise Turpin? Can't believe I haven't heard about this story before.

O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
All murders of innocent people are horrible. I do watch true crime stories on YouTube. I hate to admit it, but it makes feel a little better about feeling suicidal that so many people younger than me died before their time. To clarify, it DOES NOT make me feel good about innocent people being murdered.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and OrcWitch
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019

The father of that family is so creepy looking.

Reactions: OrcWitch
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
There are many fucked up true crime stories which makes it hard to choose, but even so I'd say:

Channon Christian and Chris Newsom was something else. Just hearing how they were assaulted, tortured then murdered and disposed of makes me have chills run down my spine. I have came across many true crime cases, but this one hit different for me.

And then there is David Fuller. The fuck is absolutely the definition of public danger, and, as the title of the video that covers his case says, he is one of the worst humans ever to exist. When I watched the video of his case, at one point I almost had to stop and was telling myself "no, no, no, this can't go on". Something which never happened before to me.

Both cases are well covered on the YouTube channel Disturban.

Reactions: OrcWitch and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Our two worst crimes in Australia would probably have to be:

The Snowtown Murders

and the murder of Anita Cobby

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
The atrocities perpetrated by the 'Candy Man', a.k.a. Dean Corll & his assistant Elmer Wayne Hedley. I still can't fathom why Hedley was willing to offer up his own friends and acquaintances to a deranged pedophile sociopath to be raped & tortured in exchange for money, especially when you take into account that he was initially a prospective victim of the man. Idk what his financial situation was but that shit was a seriously fucked up read. :shy:

Last edited:
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
How about the entire world is run by evil worshipping sadistic pedophiles who thrive off pain suffering and misery and despair, we are slaves and no I'm not a q anon wanker who makes jokes of this shit is very real and when you realize it it breaks you deeply.
But I'll go and watch some beheading videos to cheer myself up
God people make me laugh...
"I'm depressed.... I was watching some women in terror and after I masturbated the guilt hit me stupendlessly and I felt awful".

What you playing at. Go watch some car videos like everyone else.

Last edited:
Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
The murder of Kitty Genovese even tho I'm a whole crime show addict this one is definitely the one I will always remember because it clearly shows how disgusting and selfish are human beings :

Ā« In the early hours of March 13, 1964, Kitty Genovese, a 28-year-old bartender, was stabbed outside the apartment building where she lived in the Kew Gardens neighborhood of Queens in New York City, New York, United States.[2][3][4] Two weeks after the murder, The New York Times published an article erroneously claiming that 38 witnesses saw or heard the attack, and that none of them called the police or came to her aid Ā»

Wikipedia cause I'm too lazy to write from mind

I live by the principal of help others as you would like to be help, does it gave me any good in life ? Absolutely not, maybe I have a few good karma point but that's all cause every time I needed physical or mental help nobody was there for me regardless of all the shit I had done for pure strangers and known people and just to think that no matter what you're all alone and human beings just pure piece of shit is enraging, especially when you have an humanitarian side and do believe in the best in everyone.

But this and all the YouTube videos about social experience along with everyday life clearly shows that you are only one there to protect yourself and for that you have to always be prepare for anything and be able to physically and mentally protect yourself at all cost.

8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
Blanche Monnier.

"According to media reports, Blanche refused to marry any of the suitors selected by her mother. She made it clear to her mother that she would always choose love over money. Furious over her daughter's claims, Madame Monnier, with the help of her son Marcel, locked and chained Blanche to a bed in a windowless room."

She was locked up 25 years for no good reason.