WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
Looking at world and the direction its going i cant see a reason to even try in life by the time im 40 global warming will be irreversible adding to that theres no reason to have kids they probably wont even be able to finish there lives before the world is in ruin. Threats of war global warming disease everything in my opinion points to the fact that life wasn't meant for this world to begin with.

• Hugs
Reactions: (¥), WonderingSoul, The anhedonic one and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Global warming is being overestimated. There were times hundreds of millions years ago when the global average temperature was much higher than it is now, and there were times when earth was covered with ice in most parts. The world will move on and either humans will adapt to the climate changes or they will just die out as so many other species did already in the past 1 billion years. That's nothing what would worry me. Earth will survice it, whether humens will, that's the question, we don't know. By that time we all will not be alive any more, naturally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered and Sleepycat
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i also don't see much point continuing in life - i worry that the earth might, one day, be consumed by war - it saddens me to think about bringing a child into this world with the way everything is turning out :(

Reactions: yyytry and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Most people's reasons to keep going are a dumb thing called hope.

Reactions: Sleepycat and NoLightRemains
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Looking at world and the direction its going i cant see a reason to even try in life by the time im 40 global warming will be irreversible adding to that theres no reason to have kids they probably wont even be able to finish there lives before the world is in ruin. Threats of war global warming disease everything in my opinion points to the fact that life wasn't meant for this world to begin with.

We humans are very good in adapting to new things, yes not everyone can do but most of them will, I don't think global warming is gonna destroy the entire human kind, humans will do something about it

Elon is doing his thing, if he succeed all other big companies will jump on the train, only one human have to make it work then other humans will follow that's how it has been in the entire human kind

Threats of war, as long as humans don't use nuclear bombs we are good, diseases we already managed to fight most of the diseases, just look at the Covid it seems like humans didn't handle Covid properly but I think humans did good, if this Covid happened 50 years before we would be suffering more and more people would have died, we made a vaccine in 2 years that's a miracle 50 years before this is not possible

I don't think global warming will be the end of humankind, we will survive!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such a hellish place and forcing life here would be something so harmful as it's just creating unnecessary suffering. Existence could never be a desirable state so nobody should do something so selfish as deciding to procreate.

Reactions: Abdullah, SilentSadness and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Global warming aside, if you have kids you should always know they have a death sentence as soon as their heart beats.

That alone is reason enough, to spare them from hellish eventualities and food for the elite.

Reactions: sensation86 and 90starve
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
CTB methods being difficult is what is keeping me alive.

Reactions: Sweet Tart and Abdullah
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
one possible reason to continue living would be to witness beautiful things when they come around and taking part in activities that you at least somewhat enjoy, even if they're ultimately meaningless. but that might not be convincing to everyone else.

Reactions: katara
V

varsity

Jun 9, 2023
Global warming isn't a reason to kill yourself.

Believing that you're gonna die from global warming is retarded. It's real, but it's such a non-issue in the grand scheme of things. Stop believing marvel movies

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
kaleidoscopedreams

kaleidoscopedreams

waste of space-space of waste
Jun 10, 2023
I don't truly have a reason other than how I feel for the people in my life. I don't have hope for the future, unless it means ctbing & finally being free. I have wishes & maybe aspirations in the mean time. But for now I just live day by day

T

thesaddestgirl

Feb 10, 2023
Global warming isn't a reason to kill yourself.

Believing that you're gonna die from global warming is retarded. It's real, but it's such a non-issue in the grand scheme of things. Stop believing marvel movies
Global warming is absolutely a valid reason to feel suicidal, with rates of cancer and illnesses skyrocketing due to humanity's carelessness with the earth. Lower classes and poorer countries will be impacted the most negatively, and their quality of life will greatly reduce due to climate disasters. Next time, I'd recommend you do more research before popping off about someone's beliefs being "retarded", especially when that person is correct. You sound misinformed and quite frankly, stupid.