• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sundress

sundress

Ignoramus
Aug 30, 2021
I am worried that I will unintentionally facilitate the death of an animal or person. Please let me know of how I should dispose of it correctly. It looks the best option I have where I am staying are throwing it in a trash can.

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Spread it out on the sidewalk or grass, the outside air will make it less potent and nullify it. I don't think any animals or humans would be licking sidewalks or grass. Or put it on an ant bed.

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Spread it out on the sidewalk or grass, the outside air will make it less potent and nullify it. I don't think any animals or humans would be licking sidewalks or grass. Or put it on an ant bed.
Bad idea, it's a deadly chemical. Most countries have some form of anonymous disposal , where you can give away chemicals/drugs. Please look that up first

Reactions: meatclown and Hirokami
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Spreading it on the sidewalk is not a good idea. Animals lick on everything they find, especially dogs. Better find a place where there are no animals.

Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
Can't you just flush it down the toilet?

Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
I might be wrong, but I think that would risk aquatic toxicity.
Sewage gets filtered. Otherwise think of all the drain cleaners that pour into the water on daily basis.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Bad idea, it's a deadly chemical. Most countries have some form of anonymous disposal , where you can give away chemicals/drugs. Please look that up first
Isn't nitrAte used as a fertilizer?

Nequam

Nequam

Mar 9, 2022
The way we handle excess or contaminated nitrite solution at work (we are on well/septic in my area not city water) is to dilute it 1 to 4 and slowly pour it down the butcher's sink which has a changeable charcoal filter in the trap while running cold water. By 1 to 4 I mean if we have a quart of solution we add it to a gallon of water then shake and pour. Health department cleared the method but that doesn't really mean much in my opinion. I can tell you that the feral cat colony we take care of out back is in excellent condition and we have had no sick or dead cats from any cause that wasn't readily identified as trauma (cars, stray dogs) or cat specific illness (FIV etc).

Reactions: meatclown
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
SN doesnt kill via air. If you have pets just close the doors, there's no way you can accidentally kill someone with SN

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I was trying to work out what to do with some SN I have which I don't trust. My local dump will take hazardous chemicals but they want photo ID. Which I don't have but I don't want to give them my details anyway. They say they want ID as they don't want people from outside the area dumping stuff. So the SN is sitting in my cupboard still.

Red tape is one of the reasons I want to bugger off in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and Cathy Ames
thrutrekfinaly

thrutrekfinaly

May 4, 2023
Can somebody please tell me what SN is? I've been reading these forums I think the N is for nitrate but idk about the S part. How is SN applied? Sorry for my ignorance, I'm new here.

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
11th chemical element for first letter and its nitrite not trate.

Reactions: thrutrekfinaly
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Can somebody please tell me what SN is? I've been reading these forums I think the N is for nitrate but idk about the S part. How is SN applied? Sorry for my ignorance, I'm new here.
Sodium nitrite - it's a popular method here

Reactions: thrutrekfinaly
RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
Double ziplock bag it & just throw it in the trash. Overthinking this a little too much.

Dying science gal

Dying science gal

Dying science gal
Apr 27, 2023
Sodium nitrite? Heat it to 350 degrees and it's rendered safe. You can then dump it down your sink or in the trash, or even eat it and you'll not die.

• Informative
Reactions: RoundaboutResolved